Matt Imagine #2

Y/n Pov:

"What store should we go to next?" I asked my best friend Ivonne.

"Instead of store, how about restaurant cause I'm starving." She responded pointed to the nearest food court.

"Good idea. We've been in the mall for two hours so far and I'm getting kinda hungry." I laughed walking to McDonald's.

After Ivonne and I placed our orders and took our food, we saw this really cute guy at the other side of the mall checking us out.

"Y/n go talk to him, he's totally eyeing you up and down girly." Ivonne joked.

"Oh fine fine.." I said getting up from our table and walking up to him.

"Well hello beautiful, and what would your name be?" The blonde hair boy asked.

"My name is y/n, yours would be?" I said in a flirty tone.

"Matthew, but you can call me matt." He smiled. "Would you like to go to a party? Some guys I know from a tour called Magcon are throwing it. You and your friend are gladly invited."

"That's sounds fun! How will we get there?" I say.

"Ill give you the address." Matt says taking my phone, placing the address in under notes and adding his number in my contacts. "I'll see you soon beautiful."

*Skip to the party*

We drove to this beautiful house with nice cars parked around it. I saw matt opening the house door, waving us to come in.

"Hello I'm matthew, but you can call me matt." Matt greeted Ivonne.

"Hi matt. I'm Ivonne, y/n's best friend. Any chance there is a single guy that maybe I could become "friends" with?" She responded smirking at me when she said the word "friends".

"Why i believe so, see the guy with the blue eyes, that's nash. Go talk to him." And Ivonne was gone.

"So this party huh?" I said noticing it's only 15 or so guys.

"Well not really a party. More like a hang out." He laughs.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I hear a familiar voice.

"Mom?! What are YOU doing here?" I spit back confused.

"What's going on mom." I hear another voice. Some tall guy came out from the kitchen.

"I can explain. See y/n I have another child and his name is Nate, but he goes by Skate." She said. "You both are brother and sister... Twins actually!"

I stood there in shock. I have a twin?

"Well hello there.. Twin?" He laughs and hugs me.

He seems pretty cool, I think me and him are gonna get along great.

*5 months later*

"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Matthew asked out of the blue at a family campfire.

"Well of course matt when you ask a girl like that how can she say no." I sass back jokingly.

"Yayyyyyy!" He screamed, picking me up and planting kissing on my forehead.

"You are literally boyfriend goals!" I say to him as he spins me around.

*2 years later*

Life's pretty crazy. Matt proposed to me last year on the day I told him I was pregnant. I gave birth to our new daughter Angie. Life's perfect with him.

Ivonne and nash hit it off real quick and are dating now and a little birdie told me that Nash is gonna propose soon. (Thanks matt 😉)

The end!

Guys if you want an imagine, just message me and I'll be happy to write it!😊😊 ~Tori