Chapter 25

Its been a month. He was supposed to be out with in 2 days after his arrest but they found more charges aginst him. Dont know how but he has some explaining to do.  I didnt tell Geo where he was. I know it bad to keep things away from your kids but The last thing i want his to know about is JAIL. It was 2:30. I got up and fed the twins. I sat them in thier rocking seats and made Geo breakfast. 

"Geo come eat luv." I said. He came into the kitchen. "Wud up ma?" He said crossing his arms posing. "Quit talking like that. You spend too much time at uncle Ray's." I said handing him his plate. "Momma this is good!" He said stuffing his face. "Eat right G." I said laughing. I walked into the living room cuz the phone was ringing. The caller id said unknown. I answered it. "Hello?" I said. "You have a collect call from Jake. Press 5 to accept." Wow. Never thought i would be hearing this. I pressed 5. "Hey baby" He said sounding happy. "Hey..." I said. "Whats wrong babe?" He asked. "Prince you really think i like having to talk to you like this?" I said trying not to cry. "Imma be home soon i promise." He said. I started to cry. "Babe are you crying." I couldnt reply. "Babe your making feel bad." He said sounding upset. "Im miss you. What do you expect me to do?" I said. "I wish i could hold you baby. I really do." He said. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah im good. I just miss yall. How's the kids?" He asked. "They good. Geo keeps asking for you tho." I said. "You didnt tell him did you?" He asked. "No." I said. He sighed in releif. "Good." "Babe when are you coming home. I cant do all this by myself." I said. "Soon. Thats all know right now. But i dont wanna here that. Understand? You can do anything babe. Your strong. I know i should be there, but im trying to get home to yall asap." He said with his voice cracking. The opporator inturupted. "Your call will be dismissed in 2 minutes." I heard Jake sigh. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." I said back trying so hard not to cry. "Give the kids a kiss for me baby ill see yall soon." He made kissing noises and hung up. He always ended the call making me smile. 

I was braiding Geo's hair while we watched his favorite movie. "Friday." I know it sounds bad but he knew this movie word for word. Everything about Geo reminded me of Prince. From his looks to his laugh and personality. Looking at him made me want to cry. I finished his hair and sat down to re-watch the movie. I heard Kamar crying. I walked into the room and picked him up. He needed to be changed. I changed him and layed him down on the bed propped up on the pillow. I changed Armoni and propped her up nex to him. Then Geo came in the room. "Mommy can i talk to you?" He asked sitting next to the twins. "Sure babe. Whats up?" I asked Taking my hair down. "I have a girlfriend." He said cheesing just like Prince. When he said that i almost dropped my curling iron. "You what?" I asked. "I gotta girl friend." He said. "And where did you meet the lucky girl?" I asked. "Well when ever me and Uncle Ray go to the park she up ther. And she was trying to get a drink and the lil boy pushed her over. So i went over there and told him thats it not good to hit girls like daddy said." He said. "Mhm. And that makes her your girl friend?" I said. "No. You gotta let me finnish woman." He said. "Yes sir." I said. I sware this kid. Lol. "Well when i helped her up i kissed her and now we go together." I burnt my hand on the curler when he said that. "Boy you cant go around kissing little girls." I said trying not to laugh. "Well when ever i get hurt you kiss it to make it feel better." He said "Where did she have a boo boo at?" I asked. "Um..On her lip." He said. "Geo. You are to much." I said. My baby had his first kiss lol. Awe. "So now i gotta bring her home to the fam." He said moveing his eyebrows up and down. I sware he is too much like Prince. "Boy go play your game." I said laughing. I couldnt help it. 

I finished my hair and sat down to get the twins dressed. I dont know what we have planned but Dom and the girls said to dress sexy. So after i got the twins dressed i got my self dressed. Then Geo. 

We showed up at the boys house. We walked in and Ray and Geo automaticaly went to look at games.  Dom was sitting on Rocs lap. Prod Came over And Picked up Armoni. "She looks just like you Nique." I smiled. "Bring me Mar." Dom said. I handed him to her and sat down next to Dom. I rubbed her little belly. It was cute. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah..." I said. "Are you sure?" She said. "Yeah. How you doin?" I asked. "She aint been feelin good lately. " Roc said. "Yeah." She said. "It'll get better sis." I said. Prod got up. "Come on imma start the BBQ." He said walking outside. "Geo!!!Ray!! Come on!!" We walked outside and Prod handed me Mar. "Where's T and Nel?" I asked. "They had to go get something." They all said at the same time. "Okay?"

We were having a good time laughing and joking. Ray, Prod, and Geo were having a dance off. Then we heard someone walk into the house. T and Nel came out side. "Yall come inside right quik." Nel said. "Lemme put the babies down" I said standing up. "You can lay them in mine and Rocs room." Dom said. We got up and went in their room a layed the babies down in their carseats. Then i heard Geo scream and start crying. I ran down stairs and i couldnt believe my eyes........