Chapter 12

[A/N:Please Listen to this song --------> It has alot of meaning. I cried when i heard it and got goosebumps real bad. Comment and tell me what you thought of it. Listen to it as you read!!]

Dom's POV

*Me and Roc were snuggled up on the bed. I could honestly stay like this forever.....*

Roc- (Rubbing My Arm) Hey Babe??

Me- (Looks up from the tv) Yeah?

Roc- Um I was thinkin....

Me- Are You breakin Up with me?

Roc- No. I wanted to ask you something.

Me- Okay go for it.

Roc- Okay seeing how you are with Geo I was wondering if you would ever wanna give me babies?

Me- Babies?

Roc- Well yeah. Ive been thinkin about us and when you left a long time ago. I wasnt able to have a good relationship with anyone. I mean i tried to move on and i just couldnt everytime i was with someone all i could think about was how things used to be between us and all the things we been through. You the one i wanna be with.....Forever.

Me- (Tearing up.) You really mean all that Trey?

Roc- Yes I love you. And i always have and always will.

Me- I love you too. (Smiles and kisses him)

Roc- So about the kids?

Me- Idk if i could....

Roc- Why not?

Me- Cuz of what happened last time (Starts crying.)

Roc- (Pulls me close) Its Okay and it wasnt your fault babe. What happen, happen.

Me- But how could i have another baby when i killed my first one.

Roc-You didnt kill it babe. Your dad made you.

Me- So! I couldve refused but i didnt i went along with it. Im surprised you even forgive me.

Roc- Why wouldnt i?

Me- Cuz i took your baby away from you. (Cried harder.)

Roc- (Pulls her closer and holds her tight crying silently.) Shh...Its okay. We cant change what happen. We have to move on. Start fresh.

Me- Idk Trey.....

Roc- We cant keep on going back to that. Please move on. For me. For the baby cuz i can tell you that he would be sad seeing you like this....

Me- Your right....But i cant do it by myself.

Roc- Thats why you have me baby.

Me- I love you Roc.

Roc- I love you too Dominique.

*We layed there and cried together for a long time then i eventualy fell asleep on Rocs chest.*

[A/N: So Sad. Do you think she give Roc another baby? Do you think she shoud or is it not fair to the first baby? Vote!!!Comment!!!]