Chapter 8

2 Months Later.....

Mo's POV

*Its like 10 at night and was sitting on the couch holding Geo cuz he was crying and told me he misses Jake. This is why i didnt want him around, It hurts me to see my baby hurting like this. But After finding out about his new hobbys im really worried about him :(. All i really want is a phone call telling me he was okay. After like 10 minutes i layed him down in his bed gave him a kiss and turned off the light. I went into the living room and watched some Mob Wives Reruns. Then I got a call from T.*

Me- Hey 

T- Hey Girl.

Me- What are yall doin?

T- Well the boys left in a hurry i was wondering if you heard from em?

Me- Naw i aint heard from nobody.....

T- You miss Jake huh?

Me- Geo was just cryin cuz he aint seen him

T- Awe poor baby! 

Me- Yeah *Just then i heard Geo cryin for me.* Girl Ill call you in a lil bit

T- Aight. You okay?

Me- Yeah Geo just cryin again.

T- Okay but call me later tonight

Me- K

T- Luv ya!

Me- Luv you too!

End Of Convo.

*I went into Geo's room and he ran to me.*

Geo- Momma why you leave?!?!

Me- Im sorry luv *Picks him up and lays him down in his bed.*

Geo- Can you stay in here with me?

Me- Yeah. Now close your eyes. *I kissed his forhead and held him close to me then we both drifted off to sleep.*

2 hours later

*I heard a loud banging on the front door so i got out of bed quietly trying to not wake Geo and went to the door. When i opened it Jake fell into my arms there was blood on his face and on his shirt.*

Me- Jake!!!!

(So what do yall think?? Vote&&Comment!!!!)