Chapter 11 Part 1

*Well Jake is out of the hospital and is staying with me and Geo cuz wants to keep an eye on us?? He's doing alot better and the scars are healing but i still take full responsiblity for what happened. I took like 4 preganacy tests and they all came up positive. Im really scared tho. Im not sure how to tell Jake :( I hope he's not mad. (I walked into Geo's room and seen Jake laying him down for a nap.)*

Prince- (Standing in front of her.) Hey babe :) (Kisses her forhead)

Mo- Babe?

Prince- Come out here (Leads her to the living room and they sit on the couch but Monique is sitting far from Prince) Whats wrong?

Mo- (Playing with her hands) Nothing why?

Prince- Nique i know you. So whats up?

Mo- The sky (Smirks)

Prince- Ugh! (Pulls her onto his lap and starts kissing her neck.)

Mo- J...Jake.....

Prince- (Lightly biting her neck) Huh?

Mo- (Pulling away) Stop we cant do this

Prince- (Pulls her closer and starts kissing down her colar bone.) And why is that (He whisperd on her skin)

Mo- (Get the chills and lets out a quiet moan.) Cuz...We not even together.

Prince- (Now kissing her passionatly and whispering on her lips) Then be with me.

Mo- (Stands up) Thats enough.

Prince- Damn why you gotta ruin it?

Mo- I have something i need to tell you.

Prince- What?

Mo- Please dont be mad....

Prince- (Stands up and is now looking at her with worry in his eyes) What is it luv?

Mo- Um....I might be preggers agian.....

Prince- By who?

Mo- Are you kidding me right now!?!?

Prince- Your serious?

Mo- Why would i play around like that? Huh?

Prince- So your real-

Mo- Yes...

Prince- .........

Mo- Are you mad?

Prince- Hell no im not mad!! (Pulls her into a tight hug and then kisses her long and hard.)

Mo- But...

Prince- Why is there always a but?

Mo- Its nothing bad i just dont want you hangin around with Tito and Rashad anymore.

Prince- Why!?!?

Mo- Cuz your gonna end up getting hurt

Prince- No im not!

Mo- Jake juss cuz you beat up Jamal doesnt mean there ain nobody out there that can kick your ass! Your not as bad as you think you are! And ill be damned if my kids loose there father to some bull shit mess like this!! Like how i lost my real dad.... (Starts to cry)

Prince-  (Hold her in his arms) Shhh. Im not goin anywhere. Promise

Mo- (Pulls away and looks at Prince) Promise?

Prince- (Whipes her tears away) Yes.

(They layed on the couch and watched Jersey Shore then Princeton's Phone goes off)

Prince- Yo......Yeah?......Fareal?.......Ill be right there. (Gets up fast looks mad)

Mo- Whats wrong?

Prince- Oh um Keisha wants to talk to me and the boys so ill see you tomorrow (Pecks her lips) Love you (Leaves)

Mo- Wtf..... (Her phone starts to ring)

Mo- Hello?

Dom- Hey sessy whats up?

Mo- Nothing just bored watching tv.

Dom- Well where Jake at?

Mo- He left to meet up with Keisha and the boys.

Dom- The boys are here tho?

Mo- Bu- Oh my gosh.....

Dom- Whats wrong?

Mo- I think i know where he went.

Dom- Do you want me and the girls to come over?

Mo- Yeah i have to talk to yall anyways

Dom- K be there soon.

End of Convo

Okay well imma make the next chapter part 2 cuz my ipod is dying. So tell me what you think

Vote!!!Comment!!!!