Thee' Girlzz!!!!

Okay well.... The girls have known eachother since 2nd grade and have been besties ever since they all grew up in the Bronx together and love to dance. But they all have thier own story that you will learn as you read. The girls have been chosen to be MB's new dancers but the girls have no clue who MB really is. They have a pretty disturbing past with them.... And havent seen them since they were 14!!!

So about the girlz Channel or *Nell* Is the quiet one who only speaks when she's spoken but opens up once you get know her. (She just like this In real life too!!! Her real name is Shaylah.)

Shawntal or *T* Is the only normal one lol.... She is really laid back and is basicaly just a really chill person. (YES!! in real life she is like this too. Her real name is Nikole)

The twinz Domonique Or *D* Is the loud bubbly one who LOVES to hug and talk!! She is a very fun person. (My sister is really like this and YES we are twins. I'm just using different names her name is Really Kristina.)

Monique Or *Mo* ME!! Is the loud ghetto one who isnt scared to speak her mind and doesnt care what people think and will always have your back.... (This is really what im like....But my name is really NeVeah' duh....)