Chapter 17 *Part 3*

Mo's POV

*We're all at the fair and having a good time. Geo and Prince have gone on every ride we pass by. Its so cute seeing them together. But i think Jake is mad at me, Im not gonna say anything cuz im not gonna ruin this night for Everyone especialy Geo. We just got off of a rollercoaster and i ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. When i walked out I saw Jake waiting for me but where was Geo!?!?!*

P- (Walking up to her) Hey how you feelin?

Mo- Fine. Where's Geo!?!?

P- He went to the arcade with Prod.

Mo- (Sighs in releaf them mumbled.) Oh my gosh

P- (Approaches her but she walks back a lil bit so he grabs her hand.) Ba-

Mo- Im sorry- Im sorry!!!

P- Nique whats wrong with you.

Mo- (Realizing what happen) Shit....

P- Please tell me whats wrong.

Mo- Nothings wrong baby lets go check on Geo. (Starts walking to the arcade.)

[Prince's POV: Somethin aint right.....]

*They ended up having a great time at the fair. Geo almost made Prod cry cuz he wouldnt go on a fast ride, So Geo was calling him a baby and stuff. Lol :). Mo stayed clear of Prince the whole time. Roc and Dom spent the whole time sucking face. Prod and T spent the whole time in the arcade. Ray and Nel spent the whole time playing games and trying to win domo stuff. Mo spent most of the time hidding from Prince and throwing up. Prince was with Prod most of the time. Geo stayed with Roc and now Prince and Mo are just getting home.*

Mo- (Fake yawning) Im tired imma go to bed. (Goes to leave the livving room but Prince pulls her back)

P- No we need to talk.

Mo- (Scared) About wha?

P- Dont play stupid with me Monique!! Theres something you aint telling me!!

Mo-......

P- Are you gonna tell me?

Mo- Jake please. Im tired, and i dont feel good.

P- Bullshit!! I wanna know why you been avoiding me.

Mo- I havent been avoiding you!!

P- You wont even let me touch you.

Mo- Im not dealing with this tonight. (Walks back into the bedroom and is standing infront of the dresser taking off her earings but can see Prince in the mirror standing in the door way.)

P- Who is he Nique?

Mo- What?

P- (Gets up and turns her arounf to face him.) Dont play dumb. Who is he!?!?!

Mo-........

P- Your cheating on me huh?

Mo- (Puts her head down)

P- You are huh? (Punches the mirror behind Mo and scares the shit outta her.)

Mo- Jake calm down please.

P- Calm down!?!?! Are you fucking kidding me!?!?!

Mo- (Starts crying and looks down at Prince's hand and see's that he's bleeding. Then reaches for it) Ja-

P- (Pushes her back) Dont fucking touch me!!!

Mo- Jake please just talk to me.....

P- No!! Fuck you!!! (Goes to walk away but comes back and gets in her face.) you know what. I thought we could be a family agian. But you are just a hoe. And thats all you'll ever be. We are done. I'll still visit Geo. But as for the twins i want a perturnity test!!

Mo- Are you kidding me!! Jake (Points to her stomach) They are yours!! And you know it!!

P- No i dont. In a way im happy cuz now i have no reason to stick around.

Mo- What about Geo!?!?

P- Im taking you to court for full custody.

Mo- Id love to see you try!!!

P- I'll be out by tomorrow. (Goes into the living room and goes to sleep)

*Mo is laying down crying*

[Mo's POV: I know i shouldve told him but im not risking my sons life or my twin's lifes. Idk what to do anymore. Maybe i should move back with my mom. Ugh!!! Idk]

What do yall think?? Not enough drama??? Well there is more to come. And for thoses who want more of Roc, Ray, and Prod. Theres more of them Promise. Im just trying to get the Mo issue out of the way. Im also thinking os doing new stories. So if yall want a love story on your fav mb member. Or even Diggy or Jacob latimore. Let me know!!! Comment!!!Vote!!!!