Chapter 26

I couldnt help but cry. It was Prince! He was holding Geo and looked like he was about to cry as well. I just stood there shocked. He put Geo down and looked at me with his arms out. "Can i get some love?" He asked walking towards me. I walked over to him and held him tight. "We'll be out here. Come on Geo" Roc said. We hugged gor about 5 minutes. I pulled away and he whiped my tears. "Dont cry babe." He said. "I missed you." I said. "I missed you too." He said pulling me close kissing me. He pulled away. "Where's my babies?" He asked looking around. "Upstairs. Come on." I said pulling him upstairs to Roc's room.

We walked in And the babie were laying down on the bed on their pillows. Prince walked over and sat at the end of the bed with his head in his hands. "Whats wrong?" I asked sitting next to him. "Ii fucked up." He said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "They were just born and i've already missed so much. I bet they dont even know who i am. Im a horrible dad." He said sniffing. "Look at me Jake." I said he looked up at me with nothing but sorrow in his eyes. "Your not a bad dad. Your a GREAT dad." I said pecking his lips. Armoni started to cry. I picked her up but she wouldnt stop crying. "Lemme see her." Prince said. I handed her to him and she stopped crying. "Daddy's girl" He said smirking rubbing her back. "I'll be downstairs. Imma check on Geo." I said. "I just got home babe. He's fine." He said. "You need to spend time with them. Ill be right back." I got up and walked down stairs.

I walked downstairs and the girls were in the kitchen. I sat next to Dom on the stools. "That smells good T." I said looking over the bar. "Ya'll gonna stay for dinner?" Nel asked. "Idk. Thats up to Prince." I said. "Where is he at anyways?" Dom asked. "He's upstairs with the twins." I said. The boys came in to get water bottles. After they went outside Ray came up behind Nel and tried to kiss her but she pushed him away. He got mad and walked outside. I followed and sat next to him at the table out side.

"What was that about?" I asked. "She's mad at me." He said not looking at me. "About?" I asked. "I told her i didnt want her around DayDay." He said. "Day means no harm at all." I said. "Then why is he always all over her.?" He asked looking at me mad as hell. "I'll talk to her about that cuz that aint right." I said. "Okay. I hate arguing with her. I love her so much. I just dont want to loose her again. You know?" He said. "I know how you feel. You wont loose her though." I said. "Ray come on!!" Prod yelled. "Thanks." Ray said giving me a hug. He got up and walked to the basketball court. I walked into the kitchen. "Where's Geo?" I asked. "He went upstairs." Dom said. I walked upstairs to the room and Prince was laying there with Moni on his chest and Kamar laying in his arm. Geo was asleep next to him. I walked back downstairs and me and the girls talked and ate dinner with the boys.

After a lil bit we got tired. Prod and T went to their room. Ray and Nell to theirs. And Roc and Dom fell asleep in Princeton's old room. I ended up falling asleep on the couch. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning being carried to the room by Prince. He layed me down. "Where are the kids?" I asked yawning. "They still sleep. Get some rest baby." He said kissing my forhead. Then i fell asleep again.

Princeton's POV

I walked out the room and heard arguing in the kitchen. I walked in and it was Prod and T. "Whats going on?" I asked. "He wants to tell Nique about me and you." T wispered to me across the table. "What?!!!" I asked. "He's gonna tell her." She repeated. "Prod! I thought we had a deal?!!" I yelled. "Yeah we did. But i dont want Nique hurt!" Prod yelled. "Since when do you care so much about her feeling?" T asked. "At least i do! You didnt when you slept with your best friends man!" Prod yelled. "Prince you have till this afternoon to tell her or i am." Prod said walking out the room. "Prince please dont tell her. She'll hate me." T said crying. "I have to." I said walking upstairs. I walked into the room and Mo was up feeding Kamar. "Babe i gotta tell you something." I said sitting next to her. "What?" She said laying Kamar down and got up to grab a diaper. "Um i uh....uh...I..." I said. "You what?" She asked grabing whipes. "I cheated on you with Shawntal!" I yelled out talking really fast.

She dropped everything in her hands.

TBC.

PS: I want you guys to ask me questions! I'll answer ALL of them. I need at least 4 questions for the next chapter! SERIOUSLY! No questions. No chapter. The questions are about me. Im asking you to do this cuz people keep messaging me asking me them. So why not get it all out there now?? Comment!!Vote!!!