Chapter 20 *Part 1*

*Today i go to the doctors to see what im having. Yea its been 2 months since i got into that fight with Jakes mom. Ever since, i try to talk to him and he just seems angery. He takes Geo over there every other weekend. Im not the type of girl that makes her man choose between his fam and me. So i dont get mad. But i think she put it in his mind that i am just trying to tie him down. But imma be real and admit that it AINT even like that. To be honest i wouldnt have gotten back with him if it wasnt for Geo.*

I got up this morning and got Geo and i ready for the day. I walked into the living room and jake was on the phone with someone laughin and shit.....I walked over and sat next him.

Me- Ba-

J- (Sternly) Im on the phone.

Me- (Confused) Okay....

J- Hey bae imma call you later. (Hangs up. And starts watching tv.)

Me- Who was that?

J-(Ignoring her and juss watching tv.)

Me- (Grabs the remote and turns the tv off) Who was that Jake?!?!?!

J- I know you better give me that remote back.

Me- Not till you tell me who that was. (Stands up and crosses her arms)

J- (Stands up and gets in her face.) I aint fuckin playing with you!!

Me- (Calm) Niqqa i aint scared of you.

J- (Pushes her back) Keep talking back to me Nique....

Me- Or what!?!?

J- (Smacks her across the face) That!

Me- (Holding her face crying) Jake wtf has gotten into you!?!?

G- (Scared in the corner) Stop!!!

Me- Geo go to your room baby.

G- (Goes to his room crying)

J- (Sits down with his head in his hands ashamed that Geo saw him.) Fuck!

Me- (Sits next to him) Look Jake i dont think this is gonna work....

J- What that mean?

Me- Us. Jake i cant trust you and as much as want to, you just keep showing me that i cant.

J- Look Mo idk whats wrong with me anymore.

Me- Yeah well i know one thing. This is not the Jake i fell in love with 5 years ago. (Gets up) But i guess people do change huh? (Goes into the room and Prince follows.)

J- Tf you mean people change!?!?

Me- You Jake!!

J- Your the one who changed!!

Me- Tell me who you were talkin to earlier.

J- Why is that any of your business.

Me- Who is she?

J- (Sits on the bed) Dont worry bout it!!

Me- Imma ask you again and if you cant give me a straight answer. We are DONE.

J- (Sighs) It was a family friend that my mom wanted me to talk to.

Me- Oh so now your mom wants to play match maker?!?!

J- Its not like we together!!

Me-  You called her bae!!

J- And!?!?!

Me- TF you mean and!! You know what. You go live with your mommy dearest. And your family friend. Cuz what we had is gone. I dont want you living here anymore. So when i get back from the doctors today i want you gone!! (Starts to walk out the door)

J- What we had was gone when you fucked Rashad.

Me- Fuck you Prince!!! (Gets Geo and they go out to the car leaving Prince in the house.)

[Sorry its short :( But What cha think?? Well there is more drama and secrets to be revealed. So your gonna have to wait till the next chapter. But till then Vote!!!Comment!!! -x-Veah'-x-]