Chapter 16 *Part 2*

*Prince and Mo got Geo and themselves ready and drove to the boys place. Now the girls are in the living room and the boys are in the kitchen.*

Kitchen*

Prod- Prince are you okay?

P- Yeah just Nique's been real quiet. I think she blames me for what happend.....

Ray- It aint your faul \t tho and she dont blame you. How could she?

P- Idk but theres something she aint telling me.

Roc- I'll have Dom talk to her.

P- But i want her to be able to talk to me.

Prod- Maybe she juss scared.....

P- But of what? Thats what i dont understand. She said she was knocked out b4 anything could appen, but whenever i go to touch her she gets scared like imma hit her, And i would never-could never do that to her.

Ray- Its okay Prince, people that go through things like this need time to heal. So just give her some time.

P- (Sighs) I guess.....

Prod- So what are we gonna do?

Ray- Why dont we go to the park or something?

Roc- Ooooo! Lets go to the fair!!

Prod&&Ray- Yeah!!

Roc- Prince?

P- Yeah sure.

*They all get up from the table and walk into the living room and the girls are talking but Mo is just sitting there playing on her phone with Geo.*

Roc- (Throws his hands up in the air.) Who want to go to the fair!?!?!?

G- (Jump up and hugs Rocs leg) I do uncle Roc!!! I Do!!!

Roc- (Picks him up) Aight. Well then lets go.

*Prince goes behond the couch Mo is sitting on and wraps his arms around her and she tenses up*

P- (Whispers in her ear) Relax babe. (Kisses her neck)

Mo- (Gets up real fast) Alright lets go. Come on Geo lets get in the car. (Her and Geo go outside.)

P- (Whispers to Roc) See what i mean?

Roc- What did you do?

P- Nothing i kissed her.

Roc- Ill talk to Dom.

Dom- (Comes behind Roc and wraps her arms around his waist.) Talk to Dom about what?

Roc- Ill tell you later Babe (Pulls her around and kisses her.)

*They get in the car and drive to the fair.*

[A/N: Theres gonna be a part 3 cuz i have to get some school work done so ill upload later today. Comment&&Vote!!! ]