Chapter 2

Bey pov
April 21
Knowles company

"Ok Max your wasting my time is this all or are you still waiting?"

"She is on her way, I guess she had a flat or something but she is one of my best."

"Ok Max I said crossing my right leg over my left one."

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from Kelly and my mom.

I quickly texted them back and heard a bunch of commotion going on. I locked my screen and stood up going towards the noise.

I saw Max talking to some pretty light skinned girl that looked nervous but upset.

"So is this who we were waiting on I said walking towards them with my arms crossed."

The girl looked at me and she was beyond beautiful even though she looked upset.

"I'm so sorry Ms"-Knowles I said cutting her off shaking her hand.

"I'm so sorry I'm late Ms.Knowles I had a flat and it took them forever to get to me."

"It's ok I understand life throws things at us", I said giving her an assuring smile.

We held hands for a second as she returned a smile.

"Shall we being" Max said leading the young lady to the dressing room.

I followed behind them and watched her walk, damn I said to myself as her ass swayed side to side.

She was thick in all the right places, I stopped looking once I realized what I was doing.

"Bey what's wrong with you your straight you shouldn't be looking at females like that."

I took my seat once again and I watched as all the models came out strutting down the runway.

Jasmine came and sat beside me taking notes and writing things down that I told her.

Max stood beside her watching all the girls with his hands crossed over his chest.

I had a photographer taking pictures of them as they walked, stood, and posed.

I had to make sure I had some nice looking women to go in my magazines or they wouldn't sell.

The lady I spoke to last came strutting down like she owned the stage.

She had on this fitted two piece dress that stopped above her knees.

It showed her curves just right especially her chest, that was sticking out the most.

My mouth dropped open when she made it to the end of the stage a did a few sexy poses.

She turned around on the tip of her heals and I watched her ass jiggle as she walked back.

Wow I said to myself as the lights came back on and I stood up.

I went to my camera man with Max and Jasmine right behind me.

"Pablo let's see the pictures", I said following behind him.

He lead us to his office and pulled the pictures up on his white screen.

"So how many are you looking for", Max asked as we scrolled through the pictures.

"I need like five or six, because I got a feeling one of them is going to be on the road a lot."

Max shook his head in approval then walked out the office.

As I was looking at all the girls one in particular caught my eye.

"This girl" I said to jasmine as she looked at the picture. "what about her." She said looking at me.