My eyes widen... oh HELL NO! I am NOT a vampyre or vampire or what ever she is talking about! I am not any god's child other then Ares's. My life is SUCH a mess just because of the supernatural. This has gone to far... first me accepting mates, accepting my abilities, accepting Alpha title, accepting having a god family.

Tears fill my eyes, "This is impossible! My life has fallen apart because of this 'world' humans don't know about! I AM NOT special.... I am not a faye, or god or a fucking VAMPYRE!"

Everyone in the room flinches back from my words accept Lucy.. she simply gives me a sad smile, "A-yo-tli (child) as much as you think you don't want this to be your life, I know you do. I have seen it... once you figure out all of your abilities you have been gifted with, everything with clear up. I promise Carmelina."

I shake my head, "I WILL NEVER ACCEPT WHAT I AM!" I pull my knees to my head, and shield my vision with my legs.

Lucy walks over to me and puts her arms around me and embraces me in a hug... or at least my balled up figure, "Young  u-we-tsi-a-ge-hu-tsa (daughter) you are a perfect a-ni-da-we-hi (angel) Carmelina. Never think what you are is a mistake. You were given your gifts for a reason. You were sent to this world to make peace, to make everything good again. Your special beyond what everyone knew, and your wise beyond your years. I understand everything that is happening is confusing and hard for you, but everyone has been there in their life. I will help you, and so will everyone else. You pack, families, friends, your mate with always be there for you. Everything will get better.:

Maybe... everything did happen to me for a reason. I was gifted because I could handle it. I have everyone I need to help me especially my beautiful mate.

I pick my head up and wrap my arms around Lucy, "Thank you... Your right. I was gifted for a reason, I will make sure I excel to my full potential because I was meant too." I look around to see Ares, Zeus, Hera, Eli and Hercules are smiling at me, "I'm sorry I freaked out before... sometimes the pressure becomes to much."

Ares nods, "We understand. You have been exposed to so much in the matter of weeks. Always know we are proud of you Calla."

I smile, "I will always know Dad."

*********************************************************************************************************************

Jasper's POV

I cant believe Calla left me as her second in command... I'm beta of the pack. I never thought I was THAT important.

Im in the training room, coaching Calla's warriors, we need to be prepared for battle and to protect our Luna. Harmony misses Calla... She visited her pack yesterday then came back, she's been helping Caroline with the babies in the nursery.

She asked me about mating with Calla, it was hard to answer her because I still have feelings, but of course I did.

In order for Calla and Harmony to mate, since there is no penis involved, they have to basically... gosh this is very hard for me to think about. They have to finger each other and then give each other head to make it official.

I shiver, weird.

Luke snaps me out of my thoughts, "Hey Jasp, you want us to shift?"

I look around to see everyone is staring at me, I clear my throat, "Yes everyone shift."

Everyone shifts, man we have an abundance of color in this pack.. brown, black, white, tan, burgundy, blonde.. its beautiful, even some red wolves.

Picking up a whistle, "Now listen, we cant waste time in battle. We need to be quick, so we need to make the kill fast and move on to the next wolf."