British Bird - Chapter Twenty Nine

British Bird
Chapter Twenty Nine
Sang

Flashback; Thirteen Years Old

I look around in awe, the view of the water park completely making me stop in my tracks. The water, the slides that are in every corner, the structures of where the slides starts. It's amazing and everything is so beautiful. Hand's on my shoulders have me moving forward, but I don't care as I continue taking everything in, the excitement I've been feeling all day and last night ready to burst at the seams.

This is magnificent.

"C'mon, Princess, we can go exploring once we've found some sunbeds and have put our belongings away," Victor says in my ear with a chuckle.

"This is amazing," I practically squeal, breaking myself away from the view of the water park and turning around to face Victor. This makes his hands drop from my shoulders and I quickly reach for one, taking it in mine and holding it. "I have no words."

He grins, shaking his head and pulling me in the direction the others are going. "Let's go. The sooner we get to the sun beds, the quicker we can go splashing around in the water."

We run to catch up with the others and the moment we reach them, Owen is crouching down in front of me. I eagerly jump up onto his back, my bare stomach pressing against his bare skin. I wrap my arms over his shoulders, pressing my fingers into his chest. "Go," I cry.

He chuckles and starts jogging with me on his back towards a section of sunbeds by a large clear blue pool. "Be careful with her," North booms and I laugh, throwing my head back.

"Oh, Owen, this is amazing. I love it here," I say, resting my chin on his shoulder.

His head turns to look into my eyes, his lips tilting up into a smile. "I love you being here," he says and I grin. "Let's get some sunbeds."

We reach the sunbeds and he helps me back to my feet. We choose an area in the corner and start shifting many of the sunbeds into that corner, lining them up. Just as we're done, the others reach it and start choosing sunbeds for themselves. Johnny walks off to get a couple of tables, Silas and North on his heels to help him.

"What are you going on first?" Cara asks, wrapping her arm around my shoulders. I look up at her; blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail, her blue eyes are covered with sunglasses and her skin is glowing a golden brown.

"Anything and everything," I tell her. Waving my arm around me, gesturing to the park I add, "By the end of the day, I will have been on everything at least once."

"Well, good thing Johnny is going to be your adult for the day," she tells me, lifting her sunglasses to give me her eyes. "You can't go on everything by yourself, remember?"

I make a noise of disappointment. "Yeah, because I'm too short."

She laughs. "One day, Sang, you can come here and run off and not worry about having an adult with you." She offers me a smile and a kiss to the temple before turning around and pulling her sundress off. I watch with a smile as she makes sure her black bikini is all in place before sitting down and pulling a bottle of suntan lotion from her bag.

A whistle has me looking up and I watch Johnny approach, carrying a table that he sets down when he reaches us, North and Silas are right behind him. "Well, hello there, sexy. Want a hand with that?" Johnny asks Cara, his grin playful.

"Little ears, Johnny," Cara murmurs, raising an eyebrow. "And innocent eyes." She quickly lifts her sunglasses from her eyes and narrows her eyes on each of the guys, moving from one to the other. "Innocent in every aspect I hope."