British Bird - Bonus Chapter

This chapter follows on from Chapter Fifty. It is for an audience 18 years or over because it's smut. Read at your own risk. You have been warned!

12.5 k of delicious sexiness.

British Bird
Bonus Chapter
Sang

Tonight I'm losing my virginity. Tonight, all of my boys will touch, kiss and love me. Tonight, I will touch, kiss and love them in return. I'm not sure how tonight will go. I don't exactly know the plan, though Luke had told me that they'd figure it out and if at any point I wanted to stop, all I had to do was say so.

No. I won't be stopping. I want them, I want them. I hadn't imagined my first time being with them would be off us all together, yet for the last week, it's all I've thought about.

We're doing this at Victor's house. I was surprised when we arrived, to be taken straight to a bedroom with an attached bathroom on the second floor. Gabriel handed me a bag, told me to relax and that they'd be back in an hour.

So, that's what I did. I soaked in the large tub, shaved everywhere, washed my hair, and now I'm standing in front of the mirror dressed in a pale pink pyjamas that I wouldn't honestly wear to bed but we're in the bag. The top is a button up, the sleeves just coming off my shoulders, and the shorts hit the tops of my thighs. The underwear Gabriel had also put in the bag was pink, matching the pyjama set; the bra was lace with no padding and the knickers were the booty boxers kind that I love. I've dried my hair the best I could with the hairdryer, trying to make it smooth the way Gabriel has done many times. I failed, so admitted defeat and gathered my hair over one shoulder and plaited it. I brush my teeth and spritz a little bit of perfume and then deem myself as ready.

I quickly tidy up the bathroom after myself, putting my razor, hair brush, toothbrush etc, back into my bag. I had just put my wet towel in the wash basket when there's a knock at the door.

My heart jumps, skipping a beat. I nervously bite my lip, zipping up the bag before going over to the door. I slowly pull it open, finding Victor and Nathan on the other side. Both are wearing pyjamas like my own, but theirs are trousers. Nathan has the buttons on his shirt undone, showing his bare chest. Victor's is done up. Both are wearing black. "Are we all in these silky Pyjamas?"

Nathan scrunches his nose up as he laughs. "Yeah. Gabe's idea. They're...different."

"It's odd, seeing you both in complete black," I say. "But you look good." I whisper the last part, my eyes trailing over them both. I bite down on my lip again.

Victor clears his throat. "Are you ready, Princess?"

I nod my head and take his hand when he offers it to me. Nathan comes up on my other side, taking my other hand, squeezing gently before linking our fingers together. Together, we make our way up the stairs to the third floor and down the hall towards Victor's section of the house. I realised as we were walking that they don't smell like their normal selves. They smell different, something woodsy. I like it but I do miss their signature scents.

Victor knocks once when we reach the door and then pushes it open. The scent of burning candles immediately caught me off guard. Have they lit candles? It smells like fresh linen and roses. I'm guided into the room and I pull Nathan with me, the gasp leaving my lips the moment I'm inside the room.

The round table, the chairs, the sofa and coffee table have all been moved out of the room. In its place, several double mattresses have been laid on the floor with white sheets. Candles have been lit, scattered around the room, making the space glow orange, a couple of lamps have been left on for extra light. Music plays around the room, a soft melody, romantic. The floor has rose petals, in pink and red, thrown across it, leading a path towards the mattresses.