Chapter 26

So um. Hey y'all, Dreemurs here to tell you guys that I am in fact still writing this, but y'know, I may not update very much. It's just a fic for fun of course! I hope you enjoy just a bit of this, and I miss these two so much I need just a bit of these red and blue gays, lmao. So enjoy a little bit of some more CherryBerry! <3 

(All of this is not referring to any of the previous chapters, but Neko and Lessy are here, and yes, Swap is still in fact blind. Can't lose the creativity, lol)

Swap's chest heaved with short ragged breaths, his eyes darted quickly to the black void of nothingness that he was enveloped in. He could see, but this wasn't anything at all what he was expecting; Nothing was here, not even a scent, not anything to touch, nothing. His trembles were only getting worse as he called out with a rasp in his throat. "F-Fell? Fell are you around? Fell... please, tell me where you are.."

He felt like he was blind all over again. It's terrible to even think that he'd wistfully thought he'd get his sight back, but now, he just wishes his eyes were gone already. The black space was beginning to feel too much for him, sending him slowly into a dark hole, black liquid bubbling up inside his bones. 

Swap gasped audibly, his bones trembling with fear. His eyes were open; he was blind once again. Breathing hard, he clasped his hands against his cheeks and sobbed, closing his eyes and washing the dream away from his head. "No no no no no..." he breathed, his chest heaving for air. Why was this happening? Was something wrong with Fell? He couldn't tell. 

A small, yet bony hand clasped his arm with such warmth that it shook Swap to the core. Fell was okay. He was here, with him, and him alone. 

"Fell!?" He gasped, before twisting around and giving the small, yet usually angry skeleton a hug. The only thing he could do was hold him there, sobbing in his black parka. 

"Swap?" Fell questioned, his eye narrowing at what just happened. Did Swap have a terrible dream again? He hated it when his damn lover had them. He was so distraught about them whenever he got them. It felt like he had them all the time. 

He picked Swap up and cradled him with such care, he began to cry small red tears as well, cheeks stained a light red. He hated seeing him cry, he hated to see him so fragile, when he was always such a light in the dark and cold world. Swap's hyperventilation came to a close, but he was still tugging on his parka, now covered in blue tears. 

"F-Fell.... I had another one.." Swap murmured from underneath the fur of the parka, closing his eyes. "It was a calm one, but it.. it got worse as it went on." He paused, before moving his head away from Fell's shoulders and attempted to look at him. "Fell, you won't leave me, will you?" His voice was barely audible, and his cheeks were dusted with light blue, making him look like a pure angel that had just seen his own wings tear apart. Fell tugged Swap's scarf, then huffed out a sigh in relief to know he was here, to know he's okay now. 

He smiled softly, his eyes closing. "I'll never leave you Swap, no matter what may happen. You're still special to me." He pecked the skeleton's cheek as soft as he could with his skull, and that brightened the blue skeleton's mood easily. He chuckled, before kissing him on the cheek as well. "I'm glad you're here with me."

"I'm glad you're here with me too."