Ech

Okay.

Fell dragged him to many different places, like small apartment houses to large mansions. Swap wondered who would stay there,  before he suddenly snapped his fingers.  "Reapertale!" He exclaimed.
"Reapertale?" Fell looked at the large mansion above them. "Y'mean those weird Gods that have their own Universe of other Gods?" He scoffed.
"They aren't all that powerful if they just sit there, lounging around all day."

Swap raised a brow. "What's up with being strong, but not showing it? My brother Papyrus doesn't show his true powers, unless he absolutely needs to!" He flinched from the pain in his leg,  then hissed loudly, "Ow....."
Fell rolled his eyes, and without hesitation,  turned to a sharp corner and lifted Swap up for more support for the injured skeleton,  who winced. "Uh... Exactly what are you doing, Fell? Trying to make me fall and hurt even worse? I'll have you-"
Fell covered his mouth and darted behind a tree,  his good eye narrowing at something large. "Hmmm...." He squinted his eyes at the shadow, then hissed, "Nothing to be afraid of, I suppose. Besi-"
Swap noticed a sloppy green liquid drip from the tree, and when they both looked up, they saw a large creature with curving sharp claws, and a large fluffy tail to add to the horror they had seen.
Fell gave a loud screech, before grabbing Swap and holding him ( bridal style >:D ) to make them run easier. Swap watched as the large creature uncurled itself off of the tree, then lunged towards the two skeletons. Fell had enough time to spawn and send a large femur bone into the creature's spine, which led it to howling.
"Fell, hurry! You don't have much time!" Swap looked at his broken skull, his eyes wide with terror. Fell stopped abruptly,  and watching the creature as it darted towards them, he formed a large gaster blaster and fired it in front of the form's face. It screeched, before slowly moving away from the two skeletons.

"Y-you did it, F-Fell! " He chattered through clenched teeth.  "Thank you for saving my life!"
Was that blush coming off on the edgy skeleton's face? He squinted his eyes, knowing well that his cheeks weren't tinted with red all the time. He was about to say something to him about blushing, from their position from running so quickly, Fell's legs buckled underneath him. He still held Swap in his arms, but his blushing had escalated since then.  What's bothering him...? Swap thought. Was it him? Was it because he ran so hard he couldn't fight for breath?
"H-hey..m Fell,  are you ok, friend...?"