Dang

"It's so nice out here! Especially when I'm only just wearing a long-sleeved shirt and sweatpants!"

Swap walked around, clicking loudly to know where he was going in the snow. He felt free, like he would in Snowdin. It felt exactly like Snowdin, with the snow covering the ground that he walked on, the crunch under his boots filling him with familiarity. "I miss seeing.." He sighed loudly, still clicking to see where he was going. "Tree," He murmured.

"It feels weird not being with Fell though..." Swap began to talk to himself, just waiting for the voices to come back into his head. "It seems I'm a bit-bush- vulnerable when he's not around..." He swerved away from the bush and kept walking, his violet long-sleeved shirt covering his blue gloves. "But I'll be okay! He can't exactly be around all the time anyways.... Why did he leave when I was asleep though..?"

A large snap made him freeze. "Not this again.." He shivered, but it seemed more horrific, since he couldn't see what was near him, or coming to him. "Oh God oh God, Fell this really is the time where I need you..." He whispered to himself. The snapping came closer, and soon, a large growl caressed through the whole part of the forest, and it came from in front of him.

"U-uh...." He backed away as slowly as he could, trying to not disturb what was in front of him. The creature only gave out a large bark, the saliva spraying on to Swap's face. He flinched, knowing that this was a dog, and not just an ordinary dog, a large dog. He stayed where he was, waiting for the dog to come at him. 

The creature finally me at him and pinned him down, the saliva beginning to drool down onto Swap's face. "G-get off!" Swap squirmed, his eyes glazed with fear for what might happen. The weight of the dog pained him, but he kept squirming, breathing slowly to not start panicking. "P-please get o-off me! Please!" The dog snapped in front of his face, forcing him to get quiet. Tears began to come out of his sockets, and his fists clenched tightly, waiting for the creature to just kill him already. 

Another bark ran through his ears, and as instant as the bark, the weight of the large dog was lifted away, and a loud caressing of howls and snarls rang through his ears. He backed away as much as he could, and from what he could hear, the dog was fighting off another dog, and one seemed to be winning. A squeal came from one of them, then one came in front of him, spraying snow in front of his face and making him flinch.  The dog in front of him heaved him up off the ground, and put him on its back, before running quickly away from the other dog, who was howling and running behind them. 

Swap had no idea what to say, but the dog turned around, and ran straight in front of the other, making Swap squeal in terror, as they were only an inch away from the creature's fur. The wind showed him where they were going, and soon, they were already back at the house, which confused him a bit with how this dog knew where he lived.

He slid off of the dog's back and backed away with terror, gasping for air from his heart racing. "You saved my life! And you're huge!" He added. The dog began to sniff at his head, then lick it, making Swap chuckle with happiness. "Hey! Quit it!" He began to pet the dog's neck, which... suddenly grew longer. 

"Swap!" 

"Fell?" He heard the patter of feet, and they soon stopped, Fell's voice ringing in his ears. "Where have you been? I was going to tell you something important, but you weren't there! What the Hell- Is that another dog?" Swap nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! He saved my life too!" He grinned wide. "Also! Watch this!" He began to pet the dog again, and once again, the neck grew longer. "His neck just suddenly grows longer!"

"He's a Lesser Dog, but without armor.." Fell murmured, before sighing, "Please don't tell me we're keeping him." Swap huffed, "Well, why can't we? Neko needs another friend, so why not? Also, he can be my guard dog! He can help me with walking when you're not around!" 

"Yeah, but do you know that takes a lot of training for a dog to do that?" Fell heaved out a sigh. "Never mind, I guess we can keep him. It seems like he doesn't like being petted anyways." 

"Oh." Swap rubbed the dog's ears, then moved his hand away. "What do we name this one now?" He chuckled, and the dog sat down beside him, from what Swap could hear by his moving. "I dunnnnooo... Something th-"

"Lessy! Let's name him Lessy!" Swap excitedly spoke. A small pause told Fell that he was thinking.

"...Lessy? But isn't that a kid's name?" 

He huffed again, crossing his arms. "No, I just think it works perfectly for him. Also, since Neko's your dog, why can't I have my own? I think he likes the name Lessy anyways." He grinned when the dog licked his cheek again. 

Fell grumbled, "I guess.... But that means we'll have to take care of more th-" He paused, then spoke excitedly, which surprised Swap. "Your brother trusts me! He think's that I can take care of you from a lot of things! That means something, and well, if it doesn't, what the Hell am I rambling about?" 

Swap laughed, "That's good, though! Now that he does, we can go and do some things, like maybe get our own groceries!" Fell huffed, before sitting down beside him, then something shocked Swap extremely. 

Fell turned his head around and put his head on to his own, their teeth touching together, not forced, but softly, until Fell pulled back as quick as he came. "Heh...." Fell sounded like he was moving away. "I've... been wanting to do that..."

Swap just sat there, dumbfounded about what had just happened. Heat began to creep onto his cheeks, and his eyes went wide with confusion and shock. What should he do? Should he say something about it?

"You kissed me?" He blurted out.

"Yes." Fell responded to his question.