They had the chance to go

"Sans!"

"Sans hurry up, we'll be leaving soon!"

" I'm coming Paps!" Swap shut and clicked his suitcase, then dashed into the kitchen with nervousness. He ran out of the door way, then looked at Papyrus. His brother was looking at a magazine and eating cereal. Swap stopped his dashing and huffed, "Paps, don't do that to me ever again!" Papyrus looked up with a grin on his face. "Heh, I needed to see if you were ready."

"Of course I was ready! I woke up way before you did, and I was already packed way before you did!" Papyrus shrugged, then went back to his magazine. The two skeletons had the chance to finally go to where all the Alternate Versions of themselves lie. It was rare for someone to go there as well; you had to buy some ticket that costed way too much than it should be,and you had to state which Universe you were in, what characters you were, and what is different about you than other Universes. After the painstaking process, Paps finally got the two tickets that they needed to do whatever they wanted to do in the Alternate Versions. Swap grumbled, but he sat down quietly beside his tall brother, and picked up a magazine himself. There was silence in the air as the two waited for the portal that took them away to their vacation.

Time started to slow down as Swap waited for the portal. Questions popped into his mind as he waited: What if it doesn't show up? What if it's late? What if we're late? "Calm down bro, we're gonna be fine." Swap jumped from his brother's sudden voice. He turned around and asked calmly, "How did you know I was thinking about that?" His brother got off the couch and put his sweater on. "It was a guess, that's all." The sweater was stained and old, but Paps didn't care; if he could wear it, he'd wear it. Swaps turned back around to the magazine, which was talking about the different worlds of Undertale: Underswap, where he lived, Outertale, Reapertale, Undynetale, Undernovella, and so much more that he didn't recognize. Different monsters were placed by where they lived, but one caught his eye...

" Hey Sans, the portal's here. "

"Huh?" he turned around and looked at the yawning hole of space and time. He got off his springy couch and grabbed his suitcases and bags, while Paps just used his magic to hold them. Swap wondered what would happen next; would he find friends? Would he find foes? We'll he have to fight? All he knew was that he was going to have a great adventure.

"C'mon, we're going to be late if you just stare into space like that."

Swap came back to reality and looked at the portal behind his brother. He suddenly didn't want to go. "Hey, you good bro?" Paps walked over to him and placed his hand on his shoulder. Swap looked down, but he told his brother his true feelings. "What if something goes wrong, Papyrus? I don't anything bad happening there..." Paps sighed, then smiled, his cigarette on the bridge of his teeth. "Hey, it's all gonna be good bro. If anything does happen, I'll be there to protect you, alright?"

Paps walked over to the portal again, then he chuckled, "Let's get a move-on, we don't have much time." Swap grabbed his suitcase and followed his brother inside the portal.