Uh oh!

"Y'know, you're extremely heavy."

"I am big-boned, Fell!"

"Exactly." 

Fell carried Swap through the snow on his back, the blue-scarfed skeleton holding onto Fell's shoulder's tightly for balance.  Fell kept on walking, and soon, the pair came to their house that sat in between Papyrus's and a random monster. "We're there." Fell grunted, before stopping at the door and opening it. 

A loud crash went across the living room, making Fell jump slightly. "Huh?" Swap murmured, and when Fell looked up, Swap's eyes were wide. "What was that?"

"Dunno... Let's check." He went inside and set Swap down on the couch, before investigating the house that they lived in. He went under a few covers and sheets, until he heard a small bark from behind a bedroom door, where Fell usually slept. He squinted his eyes with confusion, before walking towards his door an opening it slowly, waiting for something to come at him and jump him. 

A little bit of shock ran through him as he saw a white dog, it's pink tongue lolling and it's brown eyes wide. He cocked an eyebrow, before mumbling, "What are you doing in my room, mutt? Could you be somewhere else?" The dog barked happily, then ran up to Fell and began to jump up to lick Fell's cracked hand, which he moved away, hissing. "No touch." He growled.

"What's the creature, Fell? Swap called from across the living room. "It sounds like a dog." 

"Maybe because it is one." Fell called back, then looked down at the dog. He gave out a large sigh, before picking up the small dog and took him over to Swap, where they both sat down on a couch beside the foggy-eyed skeleton. The furry creature snuggled into Fell's jacket, making him feel uneasy. 

"How big is it?" Swap turned to "face" him. Fell, like usual, blushed before speaking. "Eh, he's just a tiny mutt, nothing much. It seems to have taken a liking on me though." Swap's cheeks flashed a bright blue. "Really!? Then maybe we should keep it!" 

"...Keep it?" Fell murmured with disbelief. How were they going to take care of this dog that randomly came out of no where? They didn't have anywhere to put the dog anyways! 

"Yeah, keep it! Maybe we could name it or something! Hmmmmm...." Swap instantly went into thinking, making Fell uncomfortable with the thought of carrying a dog around with him. "C'mon, think of something, Fell, we've gotta give him a name if we're gonna keep him!"

"Who said we were keeping it?" He mumbled. "All it's doing is just curling into my coat and.... sleeping....." 

"Neko!" Swap exclaimed, snapping his fingers. "I know what Neko means, because Undyne told me, but you said he was tiny right? Not all dogs are really small, but cats are! So maybe just another word for cat would make a good name?"  He cocked his head, waiting for Fell's reaction, which was only a sigh. 

"I mean, I guess? And I know what Neko means as well, but really? Is it really the only thing you can think of?" 

"Yes." Swap mumbled from under his scarf. Fell gave out a chuckled, before grabbing hold of his neck and giving him a rub on the head. "Y'know, it's starting to grow on me, the name anyways."

Swap pushed him away, before squealing, "So you're saying we can keep it!? Fell, that's awesome!" He tried to hug fell, but ended up failing and falling onto his lap, his head stuck in between his legs. "Oops." He mumbled from Fell's shorts. 

"Jesus Christ Swap, m-maybe you should move." Fell tensed, the blush piling on. Swap stayed there for a moment longer, then picked himself up and began chuckling, the skeleton's cheeks covered in blue. For once, Fell wasn't the only one that was blushing now, which made him blush even more. Had Swap understood yet the reason why he liked him?

A bark went through his thoughts, causing him to come back to the real world, and looked down at the white dog, now Neko, that seemed to be winking at him. Fell heaved out a sigh, before moving the dog and placing it onto Swap's lap. "Mmmmaayyybbbeee you should take him for a while. I'm not... really used to being around cuddly things."

Like Swap, he thought with embarrassment. "Ok!" Swap began to pet Neko's fur, which made the dog's tail wag in satisfaction. " He's really clean feeling. Shouldn't he be with an owner if he has this clean of a pelt?" 

"Dunno." Fell shrugged, his eye slowly moving down to Swap's hands, the blue gloves that seemed to make everything kind and caring whenever he touched someone or something. He hesitated for a moment, then began to scoot closer to him, trying his best to not make any sound, since the skeleton's hearing had increased since his blindness. 

He kept scooting towards him, until finally, he was close enough to lean on the skeleton's shoulder. Whatever kept him from just holding his hand seemed to keep him frozen, watching Swap as he made small cooing noises to the dog, which slowly went to sleep in his lap. There was something about Swap that seemed different above everybody else. He seemed to care about everyone and everything, and he always seemed to think that everyone can be a good person. Fell knew that that could lead him to losing his life, but if that's what he thought, he's sticking to it. He was a stubborn little bugger. 

After he went through his thoughts, he noticed that both Neko and Swap were asleep, both snoring softly. Fell hesitantly pecked the skeleton's cheek, the heat over his cheeks beginning to overwhelm him. Swap moved a little, his head slowly drooping onto Fell's shoulder, before giving out a sigh, a sigh that sounded like he was comfortable with his position. 

"Sleep well.." Fell murmured under his breath, his eye beginning to droop with sleepiness, until it all together went black. 

"Sleep well."