Full Speed Ahead

He sighed with happiness. He just saw Napstaton, and he told him that there were other Sanses! He kept looking around for a while, his suitcase being carried by his own magic, since he had gotten tired of holding it in his hand, and it scraping his leg made him a little irritable. People and Monsters were gazing at him with amusement, seeing how short and cute he seemed to be. He gave a large grin to them, and waved. "Hello!"

The group waved back, their faces beginning to brighten up as he walked past them. He looked up to feel a big wave of heat blast over his face. He staggered a bit, surprised by how hot it was. It wasn't as hot as Hotland, but it was certainly a weird feeling, since he had lived in the cold and frozen Snowdin for such a long time. "Woah.." He murmured to himself.

"Heh, nice, isn't it?" A voice spoke from behind him, making him jump. "H-huh!?" He turned around, noticing a small skeleton that looked exactly like him. "Hey there, other me." He waved, then chuckled. He was wearing some kind of coat that looked like stars and planets had just came together onto it. He had a big poofy hoodie, and he wore these blue slippers to match. "I'm Outertale Sans, but just call me Starry. What's yours?" He held out a hand, which his sleeve was also covered in stars and planets.

He hesitated for a moment, before he shook his hands. "I'm Underswap Sans... It's nice to meet you, Starry." He laughed internally at the name. "Alright, how about I call you Swap? Sounds nice to me." Starry broke the handshake, then chuckled again. "It's ok if I can call you Swap, right?"

He nodded. "Swap does kinda sound neat. You're from Outertale, right?" Starry nodded lazily. "Yep. You should see the stars up there. We happen to be the only AU that sees them without the humans." He hesitated, before going back to speaking. "Humans aren't as cool as I thought they were, but y'know.. different opinions." Swap raised an nonexistent eyebrow to him, before he jumped up. "What do the stars look like? I haven't seen them before."
Starry rested his gaze on him. "Really now?" He walked over to a bench. "C'mon, I'll tell you how they are like, heh. After all," He sat down on the bench. "It's a starry universe, heh." He chuckled at his own little pun. Swap gave a small twitch to the eye, before he followed Starry onto the bench and sat down, a little excited to hear about the stars.
"They are really just huge balls of gas put together, which make the glowing light that they have." He shrugged. "Eh, it isn't that much I can talk about over stars, except that they are extremely beautiful to see." Swap's eyes were wide with amazement. "They sound really cool, though! How big are they?"
Starry moved his arms up and raised them high. "Like I said, they're huge, but, they are more than huge, they're gigantic. They're bigger than anything in this world.... at least, that's all I know." He kept talking for a while, and eventually, Swap had gotten tired of it.
"Hey Starry?"
"Hm? What is it, Swap?"
"It's almost dark..."
The sky was pink and orange blending together to make a beautiful sunset. "Why, that's a pretty Sanset. "Starry chuckled happily. Swap squinted his eyes. "Seriously? You act like my brother, and it's weird. Is it meant to be that way..?"
Starry turned to him, the raised a nonexistent eyebrow. "What do you mean, Swap? You're from Underswap, so of course your brother is going to act like that. He's me, but in Papyrus' s body. Nothing wrong with that."

"Yeah, but it's weird...." He sighed, resting his head on his hands in thought. "To you it is, yeah." Starry shrugged. "You'll get used to it." Swap nodded, his eyes beginning to glow as the sun lowered. "The stars about to come out. Maybe you should stay for a bit?" Starry had his gaze on the slowly turning blue sky. Swap jumped up from the bench, his gloves about to slip off his hands. "Nah, sorry Starry... Papyrus would wonder where I am..."
Starry just chuckled. "Alright, that's ok. Will I see you again, buddy?"

Swap nodded happily. "Yeah! I'll see you again, Starry!" Swap waved at him, before running off to go find his brother.