K. (Running out of story titles)

Swap's POV
"How do we do that exactly..?" Swap raised an eyebrow, looking up to the hole above them.

"Dunno." Fell shrugged, looking up as well. Swap stood up and took a moment to look around; small wood boards were all over the place, some glass had broken up from the collapse, and there was something else there as well. Swap squinted his eyes at it, noticing it was glowing a bright blue red and yellow color. The bright color soon disappeared, leaving Swap confused about what just happened. He blinked, then looked down at the cherry-colored Fell. "Need help getting up or something..?" Swap cocked his head. Fell shook his head, then began to get up, wincing. "Nah, I'm good, but damn.... I think some glass just stabbed me in the back when we fell..." 

Swap's eyes widened. "Are you ok?" He asked, concerned. The skeleton began to brush his black jacket off, some parts of the black jacket falling as well. "Ech." He growled, his eye narrowed in irritation. "I'm always destroying my parkas because of some shit like this." He walked up to Swap and looked up at the hole. "Well." He heaved a sigh, then walked off into a dark corner. "Maybe we should see if there's some kind of ladder anywhere."

Swap nodded. "And if we can't find one, maybe we coul-"

"Teleport out!" Fell snapped his fingers. "I fucking forgot that I could teleport, I was so into-" Fell froze, his hands beginning to clench. Swap cocked his head again. "Uh...." Fell teleported suddenly, then shakily murmured at him from the hole, "N-nothing!" The skeleton held his hand out for Swap to grab, but Swap noticed it was shaking. He grabbed his hand and the two began to move. Fell gripped Swap's hand tightly as he moved, hurting Swap's hand. "Ow... Fell your hand is too tight on mine." He complained, moving the fingers of his hand in pain. Fell pulled him up quickly, and as Swap touched the ground, his foot made a large snap. Swap screeched in pain, tears beginning to come down his sockets. Fell's eye widened, before he held him up.

The red-eyed skeleton looked into his eyes, and he still had his hand gripped on to his. Swap gave a large shiver, wondering what this was all about. He squirmed, uncomfortable. "Fell, please let go of my hand, it hurts..." 

After a second, the skeleton let go of his hand, then looked down. "Sorry.." He grumbled, the red blush coming on to his face. Swap released a sigh, before pointing at something familiar.....

The red, blue, and yellow eye, but with a form; a glitching form.

Swap tensed in fear. "No...."

"Hello Underswap Sans, how's it been since you've left the Anti-Void?"