Chapter 24

"Huh." Swap felt the snow on his cheekbones, the wind cold. "It's pretty freaking chilly out here."

"What do you expect?" Fell grumbled, his hand clenching tightly on Swap's. "It's a snowstorm, and snow is cold."

Swap gave out a huff of uncertainty, before nodding. "Alright. So, do still feel like someone is watching you?" His eyes were a bright gray, unusual to the dim gray they usually were. Fell nodded and closed his eyes, thinking of what might be around. Something that could hurt him and Swap? He didn't know exactly, but just keeping Swap safe is what he's going to do. 

"Okay, I'm reeeeeeeeeallllllyyy getting cold, Fell..." Fell turned to look at the skeleton, his skeletal frame trembling from the cold. He let out a sigh, then slowly took his coat off and handed it to him. "There, I don't suppose you'll not be cold now."  The blue skeleton's face slowly lowered and became happier, a deep blue blush creeping up his cheeks. He certainly was cute, with the coat drooping over him. "Wow, parkas I warm!" 

"Very warm, actually." Fell started to shoot a conversation as they walked, looking around with his only good eye. "That's pretty much why most of us Sans' use them. I use it for protection, with all honesty.." He felt a bit embarrassed about saying that.

"Protection? Wow, never thought a coat like this could be known as protection."  Swap poked at the fur on the hoodie. "Hey, it's very nice, I like it. Also, all the feelings on this! What is it that makes up this coat?"

"Boyfriend material." Fell coughed, before actually looking at him; Swap's eyes were wide and filled with disbelief, like something that shouldn't be alive had come out of no where. At last, Swap, hit him on the back and enthusiastically yelled, "Fell!" Fell laughed happily, before grinning. "Ah whatever, it's cotton anyways." 

"Cotton? Cool... boyfriend material.." Swap whispered the last part to himself, chuckling.

Snowy day. Lots of laughs. Seems pretty nice, doesn't it?