It happened

Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God.
Fell scooted away from Swap, the heat on his cheeks overwhelming him so much. The other skeleton just stared off into the distance, but his face was a blue shade,  so he guessed that he might've liked it.
"You kissed me?" Swap said again, sounding shocked. He nodded,  before speaking, "Yes." forgetting he was blind for a moment.  " I..." Swap studdered for a moment, before finishing his sentence. "I didn't... know you liked me that way.."
"Well, I do, so don't rub it in." Fell shrunk his head into his parka like a turtle, the blush on his cheeks heating up more. Lessy the dog winked just like Neko had done before. Fell squinted his eyes with suspicion, before snapping back to Swap as he tried to say something.
"How long have you been... wanting to kiss me?" Swap asked. Fell looked down, his red pupil slowly fading to a white. "Uh... since I've met you, kind of... it's complicated, and.. well..."
Swap smiled, the blush still on his skull. "That's cool! I just didn't expect you out of all people."
"Oh." Fell scrunched his face. Lessy moved away from Swap and instead went towards him.
The dog was massive, it almost had the look of a wolf to it. It had a clean white pelt like Neko's and it had bright blue eyes that gleamed.  Lessy came up to him and sat down beside him, licking his paws to clean away the snow.
  "Well..." Fell scratched the back of his skull with embarrassment. "What should we so now..?" He looked towards Swap again, the gray-eyed skeleton still looking quite shocked. "I... don't know." Swap finally responded after a heartbeat of silence.  He scooted closer to him once again, then picked him up out of the snow and walked inside, Lessy following after them, like he knew what was going on.
"I'm um... going to get some sleep.. Fell, sorry, I'm just.. a bit scarred from what I saw." Swap looked away.
"What happe-"
"Can I tell you later? And can you take me to the bed in my room?"
Fell wondered why Swap stated his own room. It's not a trusting problem again, is it?
He walked into his room and placed the skeleton down on his bed, before tucking him in, trying his best not to kiss the skeleton again. "I'll see you later, Swap."
"See ya." Swap mumbled, going to sleep quite quickly. Fell gave out a sigh, then walked out of his room, closing the door quietly.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Fell!? Fell oh my God, wake up! FELL!" Something seemed so different about this. Red liquid ran out of what Swap seemed to see as a crack in a skeleton's face, but it was so blurred out, it just looked like a blob of red and white colors. He wondered why he was calling Fell's name.
"FELL! COME ON, WAKE UP!" He shook the skeleton with fear, tears beginning to run down his cheeks. "I love you, don't leave me now!"
"I'll take him to Alphys." An unfamiliar voice came through. He looked up and noticed another blob, but it was more blurred than the other blob he saw. The blob picked the other up, and ran off quickly, the large blob holding something that was blue and glowing, like a spear. Tears were still falling down his face as he watched, until suddenly, he was where the two blobs were, and they were somehow in a fight.
"Ha! Nothing can stand in my way!" A loud screech ripped through the air as a spear went through the large blob's figure, the spear breaking through her whole skin and clothes, and it seemed that blood poured out of the wound. The blob that seemed to have a crack in it fell to the ground as the other character faded away like dust, and the other blob scoffed, blood splattered all over the clothes. "It's a waste of time to even deal with this dead weight." She moved the spear to the small blob, and without another word, she walked away. "No!" Another voice chimed in, before a roar escalated through his ears. Two more blobs came in, and they were more blurred than the other two, but suddenly, his vision darkened, which made him panic.
"No! Stop! I want to see again, please!"

He jumped up, his palms clammy with fear. Something just happened, and it involved him and Fell into it. Something wasn't right.

  Something was not right at all.