Help?

"H-hey! Can you at least drag me out of the forest..? Since I can't walk, I kinda need help...."
Fell stopped again, before taking a long, deep, sigh. "I thought that you would not bother me if I help you." He turned around and glared at him. "Sorry." Swap mumbled. "I just-"
"Whatever, whatever, just come here." Fell walked back over to him and moved his arm up to place it on the back of his neck, so Swap could be supported. "Thank you again... I swear I will not talk to you or your bother  after this...."Fell said nothing, but he began to walk again, his face expressionless and cold. A small flicker inside his cracked skull caught Swap's attention. "Hey, Fell?" He asked quietly, trying to not bother him.

"What is it.." Fell walked on, but it was a bit slower this time, since he had him in a position that was hard to walk. Swap gave a hesitant glance at him, before turning away and asking, "How did you get that large crack in your head..?" 

Fell instantly stopped, a blank expression written all over his face. A slight twitch on Fell's finger alerted Swap that something told him that that was a bad question to ask. "Uh... you don't have to answer it...." Swap shuddered in pain, before looking back at Fell. He still had the same face. "Uh... Fell..?"

"I don't know where I got it." 

Fell began to walk again, and much faster than he had done before. "So.. you don't know how or where you got it..?"

"Nope." Fell kept on walking. "The only thing I remember from it though.... it's kind of weird, and hard to explain. But why do I need to tell you?" He growled at him. Swap flinched, but he gave him a warm smile. 

"What are you doing.." Fell slowed his pace, staring at Swap face. "Nothin'." He chuckled, before hissing in pain. Fell had seem to grab his shoulder armor to hold him up. He hissed, "What the hell, man? You didn't need to hiss like that." 

Swap huffed. "I wasn't exactly trying to. It just happened." He shuffled to get more comfortable in Fell's arms, which wasn't the easiest thing to do. "Where do you live exactly..?" Fell asked.

"Uh, I don't live here in the Universe? I have an apartment room?" 

That's what I meant, which apartment and room number is it?"

" I dunno.."

Fell stopped again. "Are you serious?" He inhaled deeply and glared at him. "Do you at least know what it looks like?" 

Swap shook his head.

"Oh for God's sake!" He began to walk faster, dragging Swap and his broken foot with him. "Why don't I just take care of you for a while, since you don't know where the hell your apartment is." He said dryly. Swap sighed. "Okay."

"Okay."