Woopsies!

He followed his brother and sighed softly, barely keeping his eye sockets open. His pupils weren't stars anymore; they were a dim blue, showing how exhausted and tired he was. His brother chuckled, before turning around. "You good bro?" He moved his cigarette away from his mouth and held it in between his fingers. Swap looked up, his eyes barely staring at him. "Yeah, just..." he yawned, closing his eyes and stopping himself from walking. "Tiiirrreeedddd..."
"Well, y'know I can carry you, right?"
"I know that! I just want to walk on my own, ok..?"
"What do ya mean, 'walk alone'?"
"Just... y'know... walk around for a bit more..?"
His brother sighed and stopped walking, his eye sockets closed. "Sans, you're tired, and you told me that. And.." He placed his cigarette on his mouth and inhaled it for a moment, before taking it away and exhaling the smoke, turning his head to blow it in some other direction. "What will you be doing, if you walk alone?"
"Oh, I'll just look around.." He closed his eyes slowly, before reopening them again. "Since this is a new place.."
His brother sighed long and loudly, before he said something to his brother.
"Ok, you can go ahead and walk around... just come back, ok? I don't want anyone and me thinking you've been stolen." He hesitated, before he walked on, his hands back in his pockets. "See ya, Paps.." he yawned happily.
The leaves crackled under his blue boots, some of them swirling away into the abyss of the forest he was walking in. His eyes lazily looked at each tree he passed, making a short sigh as he passed them. "I should have just stayed with Paps...." he stifles a yawn. "That would be so much e-"
A branch snapped from behind him, making him stop instantly and froze in fear. What the heck...? He thought, before shakily asking, "Wh-who's there....?" A long eerie silence responded to his question, which made him even more uncomfortable and scared. "I s-said," He spun around and yelled, "Who's there!!??"
A dark mist darted over to him very quickly from in front of him, making him squeal in terror and begin to run quickly in the woods. Panicking more than he should have, he hurled over every fallen tree and leaf pile, not even daring to look behind him and see the dark mist following him. "Go away, go away, go away!!!" He screamed, before his foot was caught in a root. He heard a loud snap, and a rush of pain went into his foot as he fell on to the soggy, leafy, forest floor.

"Wake up."
"Wake up, you idiot."
"Hey, can you hear me? I said, wake up."
He jumped, feeling something hit his back. "Wha....." He wimpered, a bout of pain going through his foot. He cursed silently, looking at the root that made him fall last night...
Why did I fall last night..? He thought to himself. "C'mon, just get up already." A deep gruff voice was by him. He looked up and noticed another Sans, just like him and Starry, but he wasn't at all the same.
His black parka showed age, covered in dust and ragged bits and pieces of it just hanging there. He looked up to see his face; it was cracked open, like something extremely terrible had happened to him when he was young. Only one red gleaming pupil showed on his left eye socket. "Well..?" He growled. "Are you getting up, or are you just going to sit here like a damn pigeon?"
"I'm hurt..." he wimpered again, sweating a bit from the pain. "In my leg... I think it's broken...." The other Sans hissed, "I can see it's broken, dumbass." he pointed to it. "It's bent sideways."
"Oh." He slowly placed his hands on the ground and heaved himself up a little, enough to rise up to his chest, before the pain began to excel. "Ow, ow, ow!!" He flinched, closing his eyes tightly and gritting in pain. "Hold on, dude. You're just going to make it worse." The other Sans grumbled and placed his hands under his arms, and picked him up. Swap flinched again, but after a small bout of it, it faded away like the mist. "Ok, you can walk now." The other Sans growled.
"Thank you, other Sans..!" He cheerfully said to him, even if he was still in pain. "How can I ever repay you..?"
"To not bother me." The other Sans began to walk away, his hands going into his pockets, exactly like what Papyrus would have done. A sudden idea came to him.
"Hey! What's your nickname?"
The other Sans stopped. "...nickname..?"
Swap nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, nickname! Y'know, I'm Swap, and there's Starry, and many others! So, what's yours?"
Sans slightly hesitated, before he began to walk off again. "The name's Fell." He grumbled.
Fell... what a nice name....