O h.

Fell's POV

"H-huh!?" His eye opened wide. Could the other Sans see the blush on his face? He didn't think it'd be that easy for him to just go and ask if he was okay.....

"Are you ok, Fell...? You're kind of... blushing..?" Swap glanced at him, his eyes wide in concern. Fell was about to screech at him, but Swap went first.

"You can't breathe?"

Fell hung his head low, then let go of the small skeleton, hearing a loud "Oof!", then a hiss from him. "Oops." He gruffed, before picking him up again, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Okay, we're...." He looked at the landscape, unfamiliar to him. Fell gave a sigh, knowing they were now lost. "Great, there's no place to go... Especially since you've got a broken leg." He began to move again. 

Swap was uncomfortably moving around, before groaning, "C'mooooonnn....... Find some place, so that we can rest...." Fell kept himself patient, just waiting for his friend-

Friend? He snarled at himself. "Friend is the worst name to call him" He breathed. He was certainly friend-zoning him, but the question that kept going through his mind; Why did he like the skeleton? Was it because of the way he kept his head up? Was it him just being himself? He could just think about it: so narcissistic that you'd kiss a version of yourself. Kiss? Fell's mind was filled with questions, too much for him to bear. He could feel the heat on his cheekbones, and he swore that Swap felt the heat from it. Swap's face was filled with pain, but he didn't growl or hiss. He just... kept his head up.

Fell looked away. What the Hell was wrong with him? He just met him Today, what made him so special?

"Y'good, uh, Fell? You've kinda got uh... red cheeks." Swap stammered from the pain. He turned to him, then nodded. "Y-yeah, just kinda... you're surprisingly heavy." He sighed at the partial lie. Swap's eyes widened, then his smiled. "Good! I've been training a lot, and this broken leg isn't going to stop me! Mweh heh heh! Ow...." Swap lifted his leg up.  "Well, let's get you somewhere...." He kept walking, his eye not wanting to look at the enthusiastic Sans's aqua pupils. 

He walked on, his legs beginning to feel tired as he kept going. He had held Swap for quite a while now, and Swap gave up with walking, so Fell was now carrying him in an awkward position again. He blushed even more as he looked at the sleeping skeleton in his arms. Cute... Fell shook his head, then stopped, noticing a shadow in the distance....

"Hey Swap, I think I've found something.."