• S2 | AiCarumba | #12 •

En başından başla

They walked out the door as I unfolded the note.

________________
"86-84-12-99"
____

                                       • • •

| 7:15 pm |

Yandel Pov:

My body rocked back and forth as I felt warm hands grip my arm. "You should eat" Marian softly spoke. He sat the bowl of soup down next to me as I looked up. I was resting in his living room. "You've been sleep since you left the hospital" he said walking away as I grabbed the soup.

"Here" he mumbled handing me a cup. "Guess this must be Shawn" I chuckled as he laughed. "You can say that" he smiled sitting on the table that sat in front of me. He dried my mouth as the soup covered my lips.

"I wasn't expecting josh to be josh" he said folding the napkin up. "The tattoos and stuff, very straight looking" he said as I smirked. "Explains your obsession" he laughed as I pushed his chest. "He's a nice guy" I said finishing up the soup.

"Here" he said as I looked up. He patted my lips dry as he grabbed the bowl from my hand. "Get you some rest" he implied getting up walking away. As I laid back down.

Every thought from my child hood crossed my mind as I tossed and turned on the couch. How could I not realize this, my feature, my attitude, the feeling whenever I was around them. I've never felt connected, but I overlooked all those feelings as normal feelings.

I turned again facing the living room as I raised to my feet. All the lights were off, but the one coming from the upstairs living room. The metal stairway was cold as I walked up to Marian at his desk reading. He turned around as his hand was on his gun. Once he realized it was me he let it go, closing his book.

"You suppose to be sleep" he mumbled turning his chair towards me. "How am I suppose to sleep with all this going on?" I asked as he didn't say anything. "I know you can't talk about it, but just tell me who my real parents are?" I asked as he just looked at me.

"Do I have other siblings?" I asked. "No" he said. "Is my real name Yandel?" I asked with a slight chuckle. "Yes" he replied keeping all his answers short. "Will my life ever be normal?" I asked. "That all depends on you yandel" he said getting up walking towards his bar.

"You're life has been pretty normal, if you wouldn't have known this you would be living your life as you been have" he said taking a sip from the glass. "Sure would, and my heart would be fooled by you Mr.shawn" I said shaking my head turning back towards the stairway walking down.

I could hear him running down behind me. "You think I wanted you to find out this way Yandel?" He yelled. "Oh excuse me for playing with your heart Shawn, you persuade me to leave the only real thing I had Marian, and for that I will never forgive you" I yelled back as he walked up closer to me.

"Why?" I asked as he sighed looking at me. "WHY?!" I yelled pushing him. "Because yandel" he groaned grabbing me pulling me to his chest. "I didn't know how else to get to you" he mumbled as he let me go. "After today just stay far away from me or I swear on my life I will destroys everything you've worked hard for, you're sick Marian, pathetic" I groaned at him.

"Don't threaten me" he pointed as I slapped his hand away. "Fuck you" I grunted walking away from him as he grabbed my shoulder. "Don't force me, I have the right to lock you in here if I have to and I will" he mumbled as I punched him in the chest. "IM ALREADY FUCKING TRAPPED HERE" I screamed to his face.

"You can't hurt me" I thought out loud. "You can lock me up in here but you can't put your hands on me. Non of y'all, I've never been disciplined, not one day in my whole life, ha, isn't all this adding up now" I chuckled walking backward. He sucked his teeth at me.

"After tonight, work from a distance" I said laying back on the couch. "Yan.." I interrupted him. "I said from a distance, back your ass up" . He stopped walking towards me as he stood by the table.

"Don't be like that Yandel, you'll soon understand everything that is going on. I promise" he spoke as I tried to ignore him pulling the covers over my head. "I don't care, leave me alone" I yelled out as I heard his foot steps going back upstairs.