Epilouge

"Mary! Chase! Hurry up!" I screamed. I had convinced everyone since it was the summer time to have family time as going to the lake far in the forest. It was the summer time, and about vampires sparkling in the sun and crap and complete lies, they just suggest darkness as a comfort. Derek had already ran into the lake and I chuckled getting water all over my body and I yelled "Derek!" Annabelle chuckled and went to the other side of the lake laying down the blanket and sitting next to her husband Luther. They sat on the blanket making out. After the whole thing Luther decided to change and got rid of sex slavery. Witches worked together and no human even remembers the coincidence. Mary ran with her little now 7 year old legs and jumped in the lake screaming. I shook my head until I felt familiar hands resting on my waist. I turned my head to see Chases face, smirking. He whispered "You should really decide to wear a bikini all of the time" I rolled my eyes and said "In your dreams" He smirks even more and turns me around to look me in the eyes, his hand caressing the right side of my face. I leaned in and kissed him until I felt water being dumped over my head. I turned around immediately watching Tim and Tom running away smirking. Damn 5 year old boys. Chase was laughing his butt off and I turned glaring at him which was no use. Tim and Tom were twins, Marys half brothers. Derek decided to stop living a lonely life and eventually got married to a maid who was in our castle named Jessica. Speaking of Jessica.. "BOYS!" She screamed. I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at Chase and jumped in the lake and found myself toppling over Derek. He rolled his eyes at me and I said weakly "Sorry" You'd think it would be really awkward with me and Derek but things became normal between us. Annabelle turned the radio on and the song "Happy" By Pharrell Williams came on and Tim and Tom were being Tim and Tom and started dancing and pushing each other into the lake. I felt little arms and legs attaching themselves to my back. I turned and saw Marys little face smiling. I got out of the lake and put her down and I asked her bowing pretending to be "gentlemenly" and asked "Mind if I take this dance?" She giggled and nodded yes and we began dancing and Chase tapped Marys head and she looked up frowning. He smiled his white pearly teeth at me and then looked down at Mary and asked "Mind if I steal your dance?" Mary shrugged and ran off to Tim and Tom in the lake. His hands were resting on my waist and he pulled my body to his and I mumbled "You're lucky I love you" He just kept smiling and I shook my head. Everyone was smiling and laughing. But what we didn't know was that was all going to change.

----

 So thats the ending guys (: I'll be working on Book 2 as well, sorry its all gone by so quickly. Please vote and comment anything you want about the story!