Tick Tock

I woke up yawning with the sheets covering my bare body. My stretched out my arms yawning and my eyes flickered open and the prince was buttoning a white shirt. Wearing dress pants and his hair was neatly done and I could smell soapy skin. He smiled at me and said "why hello there sleepy head, I'm getting ready for a meeting with my father. There are maids here so they will all help you. You can't leave the building. But make yourself at home" I nodded. Last night was amazing. I know, it should be a bad thing I should be depressed and hating myself but truth was, he's attractive and I wouldn't mind doing that again. He fixed his tie and left the room closing the door quietly and then I heard a clock. It was ticking so loudly it got on my nerves and I covered my ears and yelled. One of the maids ran in with a worried face expression and I yelled "the clock the clock turn it off something it hurts" I could still hear it, it was horrible. The maid frowned and asked "what clock m'am?" I looked around and everything was blurry and I fell to the floor not able to move. "Help" I whispered before the sound of the clock slowly went away and the darkness swallowed me whole.

Derek Pov -

I was sitting in the back of the limo sighing. It was time for another meeting with my father about how the sex trade was going to work. There wasn't really much of anything else to go over. He had already made sure that the females of the human race were nothing and they could die off for all that we cared. Well I decided to not be that guy. My father had forced me to get a slave because he didn't want his family looking like "sissies" yeah , I could've told him no. I could've just left the royal family all together but I might as well help one soul. When I saw her, Karah walking on the stage I knew I had to have her no matter how much I paid. I knew she was looking seductive but she had too or she would've ended up in a nasty place. But she was so perfect. Curly blonde hair and those sparkling blue eyes all of which I had to have. The phone started to ring in my pocket and I rolled my eyes and answered the call "yes father I'm on my way" then I heard panting and screaming and I felt the worry "who is this?" I asked. I heard a ladies voice, Prim one of my maids. "Miss Karah, she was yelling about some clock and she fainted sir, her face is red and she isn't waking up or breathing" my eyes widened and I yelled "TURN THE CAR AROUND FATHER WILL WAIT" and the car swung around in the middle of the road and my driver was speeding down the road. There was only one thing that could involve those symptoms and that is, that she's the chosen one.