Chase..

Unknown POV - (*****= a name)

"She's advancing pretty fast for a youngin'" I said staring into his chocolate brown eyes, tucking in my blue shirt in neatly. "Yeah, well it doesn't matter, she'll die off like the rest of them" He snickered. "I don't know *********, She seems to be different like our other children" I said seriously, smiling at my handsome husband. He was absolutely perfect, which I had believed so for over a thousand years, quite literally. He couldn't help but smile at me back, standing up from his thrown straightening out his beautiful black wings, he put his hands on my waist and he sighed "I'm sorry ****, I love you" He pressed his lips against mine and we had another blissful kiss. I laid my head on his chest and looked up to his face "I hate hiding, I just hope she figures it out" He smiled at me sadly and murmured "she will" but we both knew he didn't think so.

--

Karah's POV-

I woke up, my head spinning and confused. I look up to see Dereks concerning and loving face. I sat up my hand reaching up feeling my burning forehead. "I have a headache" my throat even hurt to spoke and I groaned. Derek smiled at me reassuringly and his hands gently pushed my shoulders downwards so I could lay back down and he spoke his words comforting me like a blanket "You need to rest, you aren't ready to be getting up and about." I was opening my mouth to speak but his finger was placed on my lips and he said with soft eyes "don't speak, I know it hurts. I'll go get the nurse, you don't move" I nodded weirded out by his strange kindness, more than before. The voice inside me snickered. "Don't get to warmed up to him, you're already in love with someone else" I sighed as I waited. A lady with light brunette hair pulled up in a pony tail with a nursing type of outfit smiled at me and said "Good morning sleepy head, You had a hard fall, passed out 3 days straight" I nodded and was about to speak again and she rushed quickly "Don't speak, here.." She grabbed a whiteboard and a marker and handed it to me. "Write whatever you want to say on there and I'll reply" I wrote on the whiteboard "Whats wrong with me and why can't I speak, my body aches and I want to find Chase. When I fell I felt something in my stomach.. I still feel it there" She started to speak. "Your body was going through a long period of stress, and you miss are pregnant. The reason why the impact was so badly because it is not a "human" baby, it is supernatural, a vampire, a wolf, and a lost angel mixed inside. It's probably more powerful than you m'am" she chuckled while my eyes wanted to bug out of my head. No.. No.. this can't be happening.. I wanted Chase. Not Derek. My eyes became watery as I began crying my heart out.

--

Sorry this is such a short update