Hello Again!

Hey guys, it's been so long since I've ever updated anything on this story. I just really wanted to say thank you for those who have been reading and I really appreciate the commentary and votes. I do pay attention! I'm sorry about the formatting and no spacing throughout the story, I wasn't aware of "spacing". However, I have gotten some feedback on some hoping I'd continue writing. Well, I have! Finally. It's been so long, but I have finally started writing a new story called "The Young Empress". It's a completely new theme and I've never written anything like it, however, I have a ton of great ideas that I have plans to incorporate in it. The story is about a Emperors daughter, Kim Ahn, who is about to marry another Emperor as seen as an alliance. Although it appears to be peace worthy, that is certainly not the case. Kim Ahns father has been training her as an assassin to eliminate the other Emperor for wrong doings he had done onto the family (unknown for now until you read the story). But, can she perform this mission successfully without being blinded by love?

This story is Historical, Fantasy-like, and a definite romance. The first chapter is very short but it's just a start! Thank you again for all of my readers and I'd be glad if you guys gave my other story a try!