Take me

2 men grabbed my arms and yanked me towards the prince and pushed me to the ground I was to his feet. I heard him sigh heavily and he grabbed my arm which sent tingles down my spine and I heard him gasp. The tingles.. Were amazing. I have never felt that way before and I wanted him to touch me again. I wanted him to touch all over. I wanted him. Then reality smacked in my face. KARAHH! He's a vampire! And a prince, which means future king. He would never want you more than sex and slave work. Which those thoughts hurt me so painfully I felt like someone was throwing knifes in my spine and I couldn't do anything, not make a noise or anything. Just standing there. I looked up and looked into his eyes. It was passion, love, and lust. What a funny combination. He had green eyes that I could get lost in forever. I wouldn't mind melting in his arms. He grabbed my arm again and pushed me towards the exit. He had blonde hair too. And a sexy body... I shook my head and stared at the ground. Think of things you don't like think of things you don't like. Zits. Old guys. Guys farting while eating. Well that's disturbing. I was pushed into a limo and he sat next to me and his hand was resting on my thigh, going higher and higher tracing circles on my leg. which was driving me crazy and he knew it too. We were driving for quite a while until we drove in a huge castle. It was dark at night and the stars were out, there was a lake in the back and trees covering a bit of it. There was gates surrounding the castle and even guards walking around guarding the castle. It was gorgeous, and so was the night. Everything was just perfect. The prince slid out of the limo grabbing my hand and pulling me out and also kissing my hand. I blushed and he wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me inside. He used his super speed and I was on the bed in a matter of seconds. "You are making it so hard for me not to take you" he whispered. He ripped off my shirt to where my breast were shown and he caressed them and his thumbs brushing over my nipples. He kissed the top of my breasts lightly and went further down lightly kissing my nipples and then started sucking on one while his hands playing with the other. I moaned yanking on his hair.