Mi Amor (My Love)

Warning:May have some "bad" language

 We ran down this huge castle for what seemed like an eternity. The maid girl slammed herself infront of a door and turned almost falling front on her face her feet off the ground only her toes giving her balance.Talk about clumsy. Miss Annabelle pushed the maid away and opened the door to see Derek spazzing, his eyes rolling back, drool itching off of his chin. I gasped and ran to the man I had once made love with. I looked up at Miss Annabelle worriedly and questionly. No, I didn't like Derek as I wish I had, I was no doubt in love with Chase, and even Annabelle told me so basically. Annabelle without speaking picked up Dereks spazzing body and wrapped his wrists and ankles to the edges of the hospital bed. "Derek" I murmured as Annabelle sighed heavily. "Karah, you should know something about Derek. He isnt like the rest of us.. He never was," she ordered a maid to get a bucket with water and tweezers. "He isn't fully a vampire." "What do you mean?" I asked. She continued "I had a affair," She grabbed the rag and soaked it with the boiling water. "With a werewolf. His name was Nathaniel.. Derek is a hybrid. He's been trying to fight the change for several years- his father was never around, and always looked up to my husband. He wanted to be the most he can like us." I looked at Derek, his pearly fangs becoming a lot longer and a growl had erupted from his chest. His back began to arch as he howled, shaking the whole castle fiercely. I felt something hurt me from inside my stomach, it felt like a hard punch. I gasped from pain my eyes getting watery. Oh no the voice inside me cried. "Wha-" I stammered before everything became black and my body was pounded by the hard floor. 

Chase's POV-

 "You brat!" The woman yelled. Can this woman every freaking shut her assmouth? I glared up at the woman I hated with every bit of me. The woman I was engaged to. Black creamy skin, pretty lips, curvy image and a huge load in the front truck and in the back. Which- this woman had to much in the trunk. She obliviously got implants in every place because that is the unnatural kind of junk- the unattractive kind.. "How am I the freaking brat?" I yelled. "You aren't the one engaged to a girl who won't shut her mouth about how the diamond isnt enough." I spat in her face. She got up in my face and said "You cannot talk to me like that! We had a deal. My mother saving your precious girlfriends life and you give the rest of your life with me, insulting me just makes it worse for your ugly butt!" She slapped me the hardest she could, which didn't hurt at all but I pretended that it did, or she would get something that would. "She isn't my girlfriend" I said in disgust. But a part of me wishes she was. To have her in my arms, to have those lips I craved to taste on mine, oh what I would give. She slapped me again and yelled "HELLO!?" I shook my head and said confused "What?" She rolled her eyes "get in the bedroom. Now. At least I pretend its you mi amor. I said to my head thinking of Karahs face as I get pushed into the bedroom.