Coma

I heard Derek's and Chase's voices.. they were.. arguing? I tried to move but I couldn't and my eye lids were glued shut. I heard Annabelles voice "BOYS! She's trying to wake up!" I heard a scoffing sound in the back of the room? I forcefully opened my eyes seeing Chase and Derek's worried faces. Chase wasn't in rags or anything of the sort, his eyes were shown with worry and care, still with that orgininal smirk stuck to his face. We were in the castle. Not the castle in the forest, but our castle. I asked confused "What happened?" I turned my face to see Jeffrey- the dead guy. I gasped in horror and I asked "Jeffrey! But your dead!" Jeffrey who was in a doctors uniform stopped in his tracts and frowned and kept going "How do you know my name? And I am very much alive" Well obliviously. "You.. Whats going on?!" I yelled confused. Annabelle spoke "You and Chase went to that party underground. That man you were talking to was a fake and out to kill you. Chase cought on and went to smash the bastards face in but there was so much commotion he lost you, and when we did find you, you were passed out cold on the ground. You went into a coma for 3 years.but its been 6 years since the party even started. I kept frowning not believing what I heard and I yelled "Where is Rose!" Annabelle frowned and my eyes started getting watery and I yelled "My daughter! Where is she!?" Tears started streaming down my face clutching the sheets of the bed. This can't be happening. My little girl. Annabelles jaw kinda dropped while she looked at Derek and pointed him towards the door. Derek left the room while my body was shaking. Annabelle said lowly in a comforting tone "Karah calm down, You have a daughter. But since you were in a coma Dr. Jeffrey had to get the baby by cutting open your stomach. Derek decided to call her Mary." I calmed down breathing in and out slowly and I whispered "Thank god" Derek walked in with a little girl with jet black hair and hazel eyes. I smiled looking at her and held open my arms and Derek handed her to me and I hugged Mary tightly. I pulled her away sitting her on my lap my hands caressing her little face. I began tickling her and the room was full of giggles. My baby is safe. I glanced over at Chase, he was looking away. Annabelle continued "Since you've been in a coma for 3 years we have fooled people into thinking you died in the stampede. You're safe." I nodded smiling. I had my little girl and Chase wasn't harmed I motioned everyone to leave the room but Chase while Derek took Mary. I stared at his handsome face. "I'm glad you are okay" I began. He turned his face his eyes turning into a more darker sadness and he mumbled "You should be worried about yourself here, Not me. Everything has been fine with me. I'm a big boy" I continued "In my coma it hasn't been 3 years but 6 years. I lost you during that time and unearthly things happened. During that time I realized I can't lose you. And not only that but I am in love with you and no one else." His face went from sadness to pure shock and he muttered "Damn you" Before cupping my face and putting his lips on mine. I kissed him back smiling afterwards as he pulled away and he whispered "Don't ever put me through that shit ever again" I nodded in agreement before leaning for another kiss that I had craved ever since I met the handsome jerk.

--

So ima make an epilouge later on today.. This is sadly a beginning to the end of this story! But I will be making a book 2 if you're interested in that, talking more about Karah's & Chase's future. But its gonna be more of Mary's part of view. I'll tell yall the details later. Please vote or write any more comments if you want! I enjoyed writing this book (The last chapter or whatever will be after this) And I'll try to make it a good but interesting ending. Thank you for readingg.