Argentina II

I was in me and Tobin's hotel room when my phone went off. Leo. "Hello." "Hello?! Alex?!" I heard a frantic Neymar on the other end. "Ney what's wrong?!" I said starting to get worried. At the point I said Ney's name, Tobin also started to get worried. "It's Leo! He got stabbed!" My chest ached. "Is-is he okay?!" "I don't know I just called an ambulance!" I started to cry. "N-Ney is he awake?" I asked afraid of the answer. "Yeah barley..." Ney said slowly. "Let me talk to him, please." "K." "Al..." I heard Leo's voice on the other end say. "L-Leo are you okay?!" I said holding back tears. "I-I love you..." he said. "Leo-" "Please..." he said back. "I love you too. Stay awake for me Leo. I'm on my way." "Don't..." "you'll be okay just stay awake." I said now crying. "I love you." He said one more time before Ney took the phone back. "Alex the paramedics are here." Ney said. "Okay tell Leo I'll be at the hospital in a few hours and to hang in there." I said through crus and sniffles. "Okay." He said then hung up. "Tobin I'm going to Argentina please tell Jill." I said. Her mouth dropped a bit but she nodded. I took the first flight I could find to go to Leo.
-4 hours of private jet flight later.-
I got into a taxi and told the guy at the wheel to go to the hospital Leo was at. When I got there I practically ran in. There was a lady at the desk who said some words in Spanish I couldn't understand. "I'm here to see Lionel Messi." "Identicana." She said. I showed her my license and she shook her head. "No relation." She said in a thick accent. "Please I'm his girlfriend!" I showed her pictures of me and Leo on my phone. She finally nodded and took me to the ER. I saw Neymar. "Alex!" Neymar said then hugged me. "Is-is he okay." "Come in the doctors need information about him." I nodded. I saw Leo with blood all over his chest and stomach. "L-Leo." I said with tears in my eyes. "Al-Alex." I heard Leo mumble. So did the doctors. They quickly looked at me. "Who are you?" They asked. "I'm Alex Morgan Leo's girlfriend." "We've been trying to get him to talk for hours! Please talk to him some more!" They said making space for me. "Al y-you're h-here." He said shaking. "It's okay." I said stroking his hair. "Don't- don't leave. Please." He said putting his hand on my neck. "Leo you have to tell the doctors anything they ask." Leo nodded. "He'll answer anything now." "Lionel do you have any allergies?" "N-no." He got out. "Is there anything else medical wrong with you?" Leo shook his head. "Thank you mr.Messi." "Alex." He said stroking my hair. The doctor finish stitching up Leo's wound. Leo fell asleep. We went back to his room. "Ms. Morgan, we must inform you that you're boyfriend was dead for a few minutes and may have amnesia." "Wh-what? But he was talking to me a few minutes ago." "I know usually if patients are in surgery and die then are revived and are awake again they could still have amnesia. I'm sorry ms Morgan." A tear ran down my face. "Could I stay in his room with him?" "Yes of course." He said. I went to Leo's room and sat next to him. I put my hand on his and held it. I soon fell asleep.