4 weeks later

Tobin: Alex?
TH: R u ok?
TH: plz talk to me I'm ur bff
AM: fine call me
My phone rings right away "hello?" "Hey Alex."
"Hi." What's wrong?" "Ask Leo." "You have to go back to practice sometime." "Why should I?" "My boyfriends gonna be there." "Oooh! Who is it?" "Neymar! I'm sooo happy, you know I liked him, and he liked me too." "I'm happy for you. Tobin, I gotta go to practice." "Okay bye." "Bye." I hung up, then went to practice. I saw Leo, stubble covered his face. Neymar and Gerard saw me first. "Alex!" They said. Leo looked up at me. He was sad. I thought he'd be pissed. The guys hugged me I hugged them back. I walked up to Leo. "Are you okay Leo?" "In fine." Leo mumbled. He looked so sad. I hugged him and whispered into his ear "I need to talk to you later." He nodded and let go of me.
-After practice-
"Look Leo I'm sorry. I know you like me and-" "Alex , you're telling me that you didn't feel anything that night?" "Leo-" "or the few weeks before?" "I'm sor-" He pushed me against the lockers, his hands around my wrists pining them down. He locked his eyes with mine. "Alex..." He mumbled as he kissed me softly. "Leo." I whimpered as I fell into his spell. My pulse started to race and I know he could feel it on my wrists. He smiled let go of my wrists and moved his hands down to my lower back. He pulled his body closer to mine. I felt his heart pounding, and his bulge through his shorts. He kissed me again but this time a little harder. Leo stopped and brought one of his hands to my cheek and stroked it. "Alex...if you feel nothing, just tell me now." "Leo, I have a boyfriend!" "What?!" "Leo I'm engaged!" Leo sat down and but his hand over his face. "Then why'd you do all this stuff with me?" "I don't know Leo." "It's because you love me Alex! I know you do!" "No Leo, I love Servando." I started to walk away when Leo grabbed me and once again, pinned me against me, against the lockers and started to kiss me. I let him. I let him kiss me. I felt him start to get hard. "Leo." I mumbled. He let go of my wrists and pushed his body against me. "Leo fuck!" I moaned. His erection was against my crotch. He kissed my neck. "Break up with him." He mumbled to me.
"Leo I can't, wh-what about your girlfriend" "we're done." "Let's keep this a secret from the press." "Okay Alex."