What just happened?!

It was the third game in our friendlys. I went to the locker room and started to change into my uniform. I put my pants on. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said Leo entered seeing me in my sports bra he blushed immediately. I smirked, breaking him out of him staring at me. "Agh 20 minutes till kick off." He said his cheeks still red. I got my jersey and the rest of my uniform on. And went to the guys. We started the game and won 5-3. I was heading towards the locker room to change when Neymar came up to me. "Alex Leo wants to talk to you in the locker room." "Okay." I said . My went in and heard Leo moaning. I found Leo with his dick out and rubbing himself. His eyes were closed and he was concentrating on himself. I watched him. Fuck. I thought. Just then I heard him moan out my name. Oh my god I can't take this anymore. I sat behind him on the bench. He felt me but didn't look. I ran my hands Down him arms until I reached his thighs. He moaned. He stopped touching himself for me to take him in my hands. He repositioned his arms around the back of my neck. I started to rub him. His left hand left my neck down to my number on my shorts. He traced the number 13 on them. He finally spoke, "Alex...please...tell me...it's you." He got out through pants and moans. He leaned his head back agains my right shoulder.I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see me. Remembering, I said "Yes... Leo." Trying not to moan myself. I began to rub him as fast as I could. Leo moaned, and pushed the back of my neck where his hands were resting, for a kiss. I gave in. And we started making out as I was rubbing him fast. He moaned into our kiss every few seconds. Leo moaned once again and thrusters into my hands. I moaned now even more turned on. He continued to do this, until he came into my hands. "Agh fuck Alex!" He moaned. I smiled liking his moan, not to mention his huge dick. Let's go for another one I said with a smirk. I got on my knees in front of Leo. "Alex don't..." Leo barley mumbled. His mind said no, but his boner said yes. I licked his base to his tip. "Holy shit." He breathed out." He again thrust his dick towards me. His hands clenched to the bench. Alex, stop FUCKING teasing!!" I smirked then put him in my mouth. Leo moaned out, then grabbed my pony tail. "Alex..." Leo's voice cracked. I started to rub Leo's base while swallowing him. "Jesus Alex!" I smirked on his dick. "Alex I'm close..." I nodded. I felt him twitch, then cum in my mouth. He moaned out my name as he came to drive me crazy. Leo let go of my hair and I swallowed his cum. I got up and started to leave. Leo got up stopped me then pushed me up against the lockers. "This isn't you fuckin with me, then leaving." He whispered to me. "Your turn" he said to me. His hands went to my hips, then traveled to the insides of my thighs. I threw my head back in pleasure. "Leo...Fuck...!" I moaned. Fuck in so horny from Leo right now. "Leo...agh...do something..." "Third times the charm." Leo smirked. He put me down on the bench and slid into me. "Agh...Leo..." He waited for me to adjust. I nodded, then he thrusted in to me.I moaned. He continued to thrust into me, as we continued to moan. "Oh shit! Wait!" Said Leo he opened up Neymar's locker and grabbed a condom. "Sorry." "Its okay you didn't cum yet." Leo continued to thrust himself into me. We came and moaned out at the same time. "L-Leo?" " yeah?" "Come back to my place? Please?" "Yeah." Leo pulled up his shorts and boxers. I did the same with my panties and shorts. We both took a shower then went back to my place.