Chapter 13

-2 days before Copa America-
Me and Servando were laying on the couch together watching tv. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I mumbled. I opened the door to see a tired Leo. "Al." He mumbled l. I blinked a few times to make sure it was him. He went for a kiss I shook my head no and glanced over to the living room. He nodded and instead I hugged him. I heard Servando come in and let Leo go. "Alex who is it?! Lionel Messi?!" "Yeah remember me and Leo are friends." "Yeah. So what do you want?" He asked Leo. "I wanna know if I can stay here for a few nights." "Sure you can ." Servando said. I nodded in agreement and let Leo in. Me Servando and Leo talked until about 11:38. "Servando,you can go to bed and I'll show Leo his room." "Okay." He went upstairs. As soon as he went up stairs Leo started kissing me. Soon we started making out. Leo stopped kissing me. His eyes locked with mine. He stroked my cheek. "Alex..." His other hand went to the bottom of my shirt and tugged at the hem. "No Leo, not now." Leo nodded. He went for a kiss. I let him. I felt his erection. His boner was against my crotch. I let out a small moan into his mouth. I felt Leo smirk. His right hand went to his erection and rubbed himself a few times. I felt him pull down his joggers, just enough for his cock to pop out. He took himself in his hand and pumped himself. He let out small moans into my mouth. I moaned into Leo's mouth as my back arched and I pushed myself onto him. He moaned as I grinded him. We moaned into each other's mouth. "Stay... quiet...Al." He said between low moans and panting. "Wait." I said "let's go to your room." I mumbled. Leo nodded leaving his joggers down with his erection sticking out. We got to the guest room. Leo pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck. I grabbed Leo's erection from his joggers and rubbed it softly. He let out a moan then found my sweet spot. He sucked it and I moaned. "Leo... I'm sorry... agh...we can't...agh do this more." I got out. Leo took off my shirt. "Leo...fuck I have to take a shower." He smirked and put my legs around his waist so that our crotches matched up perfectly. I moaned. Leo brought us to the guest bathroom, and put me up against the wall. He took the rest of my clothes off and I did the same. Leo brought us into the shower. He put me down. "I love you Alex." Leo said. "I love you too Leo." Leo slid into me as the water ran down us. "Leo..." I moaned. He kept going slow. "Agh fuck Leo faster." I moaned he went as fast as he could I continued to moan. Leo came into his condom and I came on him. He let me go. "I missed you Alex." Leo said. "I missed you too." I mumbled. Leo took off his condom and threw it out. I gathered my clothes which were across the room and put them back on. "Goodnight Leo." I said. I kissed him. "Night Al." He whispered back. I went up stairs.  I saw Servando sleeping so I put one of Servando's shirts on and got into bed. He put his arms around me and we fell asleep.

"You gotta have skills"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें