Back home

"Alex!" Servando called as I made my way to him. I smile, hug, then kiss him. He kissed me hard. "I love you." I looked up into his eyes, and knew he was telling the truth. I pushed his neck a little, telling him to give me a kiss. He did. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. "I love you too." I said knowing now that I didn't mean all of what I said. Servando stopped kissing me. "We should finish what we started at home baby." Servando said with a wink. I smiled and we left. We went back to our place. As soon as we got in, Servando started to kiss me. I felt him on me. I knew he couldn't keep it in his pants for any longer. He started to lift up my shirt. I took his off reluctantly. Then he pulled mine off the rest of the way. He looked at me smiling. Happy to see what he did. "...fuck I missed you." He mumbled. He started to kiss my neck. I gasped. I couldn't concentrate on Servando. All I could think about was Leo. I felt Leo. His kiss, his erection, his breathing, everything. Servando finished me off. "Your turn Alex. I got on my knees and teased him. "Oh fuck, stop!" Servando mumbled. I sucked him. "Thank you Alex. Fuck, thank you babe." He ran his fingers through my hair. A few minutes later he came. "Gracias Alex." I nodded. Servando pushed me on our bed, trying not to hurt me. He got on top of me slowly. "Alex, you know I love you..." I nodded and kissed him hoping he'd get "I loved him too." "Alex." "What?" "Baby I missed you so much." "I know I missed you too Servando." He adjusted his angle on top of me and smiled. "Good." He slammed into me. I didn't expect it. I moaned. "Say my name Alex!" Servando said. I nodded. "What was that?" "Okay, Servando." I breathed out. Servando continued to slam himself into me. It felt amazing.