Argentina

I was going to surprise Leo in Argentina. I went to the stadium where he was practicing. I went near the tunnels to head to the locker room when I saw Leo outside of the locker room and saw Leo. A girl came up behind him and kissed him hard. It was Antonella. His ex girlfriend. "L-Leo." I said with tears in my eyes. "Al-Alex?" Leo said as I felt my heart break. I started to run away from Leo. "Alex wait!" I heard Leo say after me. He beat me to my car. "Look, just hear me out it's not what you think!" Leo said as I glared at him. "Y-your ch-cheating on me. I loved you Leo." I yelled tears streaming down my face. "Now you know how I felt when you were with Servando. And what happened with Neymar. Alex I love you and that's the reason I didn't leave." "Th-then why did you cheat?" I said sobbing. Leo didn't speak he just looked at me. "I loved you." I said crying. "Alex please I do love you." I shook my head and went back to my hotel. I herd a knock on my door. "Leo I don't want to talk." Suddenly the door flew open and Servando came in and pinned me against the wall. "Ser-Servando." I said as he kissed me hard. And he took off his shirt. I gasped. He took off my shirt. He kissed my neck and attacked my body with kisses. He came back up to face me. He wiped my tears away. "It's okay baby." He said as he kissed me. "What is this shit friends with benefits?" I moaned to Servando. "What'd he do to you?" Servando asked. "He cheated on me. We're over." "Christen cheated on me with one of my teammates." "I'm so sorry babe." I said stroking Servando's cheek. He kissed me. "Alex." He mumbled. "Servando!" I moaned as he found my sweet spot on my neck. I unbuckled Servando's belt and opened his pants to get to the bulge inside. Just then Leo came in. "Al-Alex..." Leo said. "Leo! Shit! It's-it's not what you think!" Servando's bulge still sticking out from his boxers. "Servando get the fuck out!" Leo screamed. Servando kissed me hard then left. "L-Leo I'm-I'm sor-" "save it. You're going to get punished." He said. "You should be the one to get punished you're the one who cheated on me." "Fine." Leo said. I took off my headband. "Shirt off." I demanded as Leo obeyed. I pushed Leo down onto the bed. I put my headband around Leo's hands pinning him to the headboard. "Fuck Alex!" He said as I saw the bulge through his pants. I kissed Leo's neck and made him moan. As I kissed him I pulled down his boxers. Leo moaned. I rubbed him fast. "Fuck." He said. As he thrusted into my hand. I began to rub his balls. "Agh fuck." He mumbled. "Alex it hurts." "Good." I whispered in his ear. I sat on his erection. Leo moaned. I kissed his neck up to his jawline. His hands flinched into fists as he thrusts his body into my crotch. "Do something, please." Leo said. "What do you say?" "Alex. Please I'm sorry." he moaned. I smiled and pulled off my shorts and panties. And rode him. "I love you." He said as he came into his condom. "I'm sorry." I said. "Me too." He said.