Who are you?

"She's waking up." A guy said. I opened my eyes and saw two guys sitting next to me. One was probably my height, and the other one was taller. "Alex?" They both said looking at me. I looked at them clueless of what they were talking about. The shorter one got up and started talking to the doctor. "What's wrong with her! She doesn't remember anything!" "Sir, calm down. She seems to have amnesia mr..." "Messi."they continued to talk for a while. The taller guy started talking to me. "Your name is Alexandra Morgan. You're a professional soccer player. My name is Servando Carrasco, also a professional soccer player. We're engaged Alex." "Um...okay who's he?" I asked pointing at the shorter guy. "His name is Lionel Messi, he's one of the best soccer players in the world, he's your friend." I nodded. Servando took out his phone, and showed me a picture of me a guy and a girl. "The girl is your best friend, Tobin Heath. And the guy next to her is her boyfriend and your friend Neymar Jr. Both are also soccer players." I nodded. Lionel came back into the room. Servando told Lionel something, then left. "Where's he going?" I asked. Lionel turned to look at me. He went to go call your sister and tell her you're okay." Lionel sat down next to me. What did Servando tell you about me Alex?" "He told me that you were Lionel Messi, one of the best soccer players in the world. And that you were my friend." "There's something that he didn't tell you." I looked at Lionel confused. "Because he doesn't know. Alex, you're my girlfriend." "What?! But Servando's my fiancé! We're getting married! If I'm in love with you, how could I be in love with him too?" Lionel looked down sad. I lifted Lionel's chin. "Lionel." I mumbled. His eyes widened. I wanted to do this, to make him feel better, and to see if I felt anything. I put my hand on the back of his neck, and pushed him in to kiss me. I kissed him Lionel stuck his tongue into my mouth. He put his arms around me. "Lionel wait..." "What's wrong?" "Servando's gonna come back any minute." Lionel nodded and sat down. "Alex?" "Yeah?" "Do you remember me?" "No, I'm sorry." I herd someone coming. So did Lionel. He got up and went outside the room to see who it was. He came in with the girl in the picture. "Tobin?" Her and Lionel looked shocked. "Servando showed me a picture of you and your boyfriend Neymar." "Okay." Tobin said. "I'll be right back." Said Lionel. After he left I asked Tobin, " You're my best friend right?" "Is Lionel- are me and Lionel having an affair?" "Yes. You are." "But what about Servando?" "You told me you love Leo, but you don't want to hurt Servando because you still love him." "So I fuck around with both of them?" "Basically yes." "Damn I'm a whore." "Alex do you remember how to play soccer still?" "Yeah, but I think I need some practice soon with the team." "We can whenever the doctor says you can." We talked for a while. Then Servando takes me to his house. We went inside. Servando kissed me. I felt what What I felt with Leo, but a lot weaker. Servando kissed me harder. "Alex, you trust me right?" I nodded since I saw pictures of me and him everywhere. Servando hugged me. "You know I'm not going to do anything, right?" I nodded. Servando kissed me. "I love you." He mumbled. "Im not sure." I responded to him. "It's okay."he whispered in my ear.