Coming back home

*a few months later*
"Alex don't leave." Leo said to me. Our player swap was over, and I had to go back to the US. "I'm sorry Leo, I have to go and you know I do." He nodded. Then mumbled "I know." He gave me a kiss then embraced me. I got on my 1st plane and left. When I was settled on the plane, I started to text Tobin.
AM: Hi
TH: Hey
AM: What's up?
TH: I miss Neymar
AM: ik how you feel, I miss Leo too.
TH: Wait, I thought u guys wer just friends?
Shit! I forgot to tell her about me and Leo.
AM: I'm sorry Tobin I forgot to tell you, Leo's my new boyfriend.
TH: What about Servando?! Aren't u guys engaged?!
AM: I don't want to hurt him Tobin, I love him too...
TH: OMG Alex! Ur making this worse and worse! Whatever will talk later on the next plane. Anyway how was ur trip?
Me and Tobin talked for a while until my plane reached France. I switched planes and got on the same one as Tobin. We sat next to each other. We talked for a while until it was time to go to sleep. Everyone went to sleep, except me. I went to the bathroom and skyped Leo. "Alex?" Leo answered I a tired voice. "Hi." I said. Leo turned his light on, and sat up in his bed. I couldn't help but glance at Leo's abs. I heard him snicker a little and my eyes shot to his quickly, his smile still visible. "Alex what's up?" "I just wanted to talk to you." "Why? You miss me?" "Yeah." Leo smiled. We talked about soccer and stuff for about a half an hour. "Leo, I gotta go." "Bye." "Bye." After I hung up, I got a call. It was Servando. "Hello?" "Alex?" "Yeah." "Hey baby I missed you so much!" "Babe, I'd love to talk, but I have to go." "Oh okay." "I'll see you in a few hours. Love you."
"Love you too babe." I hung up. I went back to my seat and went to sleep.