Chapter 22

*a few weeks later*
Servando put his arms around me and we began to cuddle with me. He kissed me a few times. My phone vibrated. Leo.
LM: Alex?
AM: yeah?
LM: I miss you Al.
AM: I know I miss you too.
LM:

LM: send me something babe

LM: send me something babe. Please...
AM: I can't Servando's on top of me. 
LM: r u guys fucking?!
AM: no! Of course not, we're cuddling.
LM: oh 😒
AM: come on it could be worse we could have been fucking.
LM: id watch 😉😏
AM: are u that desperate
LM: only for u al
AM: I'll be in Spain in a few weeks just wait
LM: okay 😔
AM: calm down just google me or something.
LM:fine
AM:bye Leo.
LM:bye Alex
"Who was that?" Servando asked. "Oh it was just Tobin saying hi." "Okay. "He said putting his eyes back on the tv. "Hey Servando I'm going to the mall with Tobin, I'll see you later." "Okay see you later babe."  He said giving me a small wave. I texted Tobin, asking her to pick me up and bring me to the mall. She said yes and was at my house a few minutes later. She smiled. "Let's go!" She said we went to the mall and got some stuff. We got back to my house. Tobin helped me to the door with my bags. I struggled with my keys trying to get the right one. Tobin gasped. "What?" I said she pointed into my window of my house. I saw Servando with another girl. And it was my teammate and friend Christen Press. My jaw dropped. I went in the house. "WHAT THE FUCK SERVANDO!" "You get to fuck around why can't I." He said in a cocky tone. "AT LEST I DONT FUCK AROUND WITH YOUR FRIENDS!" "Alex I'm sorry." Christen said. "I'm not mad at you." I said to her. "I know how he is." "Hey I guess we can break up for good now right?" I nodded tears streaming down my face. "Fine at least Leo loves me." I said as I slapped Servando. I left. I left him. I went outside. Thank god Tobin was still outside. She saw me crying and hugged me. "What happened are you okay?" She asked. "I'll tell on the way to your house. If I'm allowed to stay. " "of course."  She said. I smiled and thanked her. She nodded and we went to her house, my bed was the couch again. I texted Leo what happened. He was pissed at Servando , but happy Servando was out of my life.  I went to sleep soon after.