LA

-LA-
I woke up in my bed. I was alone. I missed Leo. I wanted him with me. Next to me. Holding me. I got my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I saw a picture of Servando and Christen kissing. I rolled my eyes. "Fucking dick." I spat under my breath, talking about Servando. I know it's not Christens fault. She's a good friend. I called Leo. "Hello?" "Hi Leo." "Alex?" "Leo, I miss you." I said slowly. "How much?" Leo said in a teasing tone. I smiled. "A lot" I said smirking. "Al I have to go, We'll talk later." He said. "Okay." I said sad. We hung up and I got ready for practice.
-after practice-
I went home and flipped through the channels on tv. I saw FC Barcelona's game. I imminently put it on. I texted Tobin and told her Ney was playing today. Barca won and Leo got 2 out of 3 goals. Neymar got the other. When the game was over I went out to get Subway and ate at my house. Soon it was eleven, so I decided to go to sleep. Before I went to bed I got a call from Leo. "Hello?" I asked tired. "Shit! Did I wake you up?" "No I was about to go to sleep though." "Sorry Alex, I just wanted to talk to you." "It's okay, what's up?" "Did you see the 2 goals I got?!" I smiled at his excitement. "Yes Leo." I said laughing a little. "I miss you so much." He whispered. "I miss you too Leo. I love you good night." "Al don't go!" "Leo I'm going to collapse in tiredness." "Okay." He said sadly sand hung up. A few hours later I felt strong arms around me. I looked behind me and saw Leo. My eyes opened slowly. "Leo?" I asked. He looked at me and said, "yes Al." He got on top of me and kissed me. He started off softly and then began to get rough. "I missed you Alex." Leo said into our kiss. "I know." I mumbled. Leo stroked my cheek. I pulled him closer to me. I kissed him harder. He moaned as I felt his dick on my crotch. I moaned out his name. "Shit." He mumbled as I put my hand on him. He shook his head. "Don't." He mumbled. He put his hand in my short shorts. He rubbed me outside my panties. "Leo." I moaned. He put his hand down to himself, and rubbed fast. "Leo, let me-" "No, I want to help you." Leo said. "It's okay Leo." I mumbled. He let go of himself. I put my hand down on him and played with him. I rubbed him fast. I kissed Leo's neck. Leo moaned out my name. "Al, I need you." Leo moaned. "Kiss me." I mumbled. He obeyed. As he kissed me he pulled down my pants and I did the same with his. Leo's pre cum was all over his boxers. He pulled a condom out of his pants. He smirked then put it on. He slid into me slowly. I moaned. "Alex, can I..." I nodded. He smiled. He got on top of me and slammed into me. "Agh fuck." I moaned. Leo kissed my neck and we both became moaning messes. "F-faster." I said. Leo of course listened and we had an amazing time. Leo kissed me and I fell asleep into his arms.
We woke up the next morning. Leo kissed me. "Morning love." He said pulling a pair of boxers out of a suitcase. "Hi." I said sleepy. "Hey do you know where my jersey went last night?" Leo asked. I shrugged. "I don't know, I think I through it over there somewhere." I said pointing at the left side of my room. Leo picked it up and threw it into his suitcase. "Ar-are you leaving?"I asked tears in my eyes. "No I get to stay here for a little bit." I smiled and kissed him. He smiled and hugged me. "Leo, I-I need to go to practice." I said looking at him. "Can I come with you?" Leo asked, pulling up his pants. "Well you can, but just watch, don't like, make out with me and stuff." Leo sighed. "If I have to." He mumbled. He kissed me. "Let's go." He said.