Wake up

I felt a small kiss on my neck. "Alex..." Leo whispered. I moaned, and turned over. Leo started to kiss me harder. "Stop I wanna sleep." I said as he continued to kiss me. Soccer season was over for now so me and Leo were just chilling in Barcelona until it started up again. I kissed Leo and mumbled, "do I have too?" He chuckled then smirked. "Yes. Don't make me hard." Leo whispered. I smirked. "No promises." I whisper to Leo. He smirked then picked me up and carried me out of our bedroom. "Really!" I said laughing. He's such a, Leo. I thought to myself and laughed. He brought me into the kitchen and made us some cereal. "So you know Servando right." "Yeah I've heard of him." I said as I smirked a little. He smirked. "Alex I have to tell you something..." "Wait don't tell me you're actually his husband." I said as I laughed. "Alex listen. Stop joking around and listen." Leo said in a serious tone, which had me a little concerned. "What is it?" I said looking into Leo's eyes. "Servando's getting married to Christen." My mouth dropped. "Wh-what." "I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you but Tobin told me and told me I should tell you." Leo said quickly. "I-its okay Leo." I said feeling a tear run down my face. "I'm sorry." He said putting his arms around me. "I know you loved him the longest. Please just love me as much as you loved him." Leo said sadly. "I don't love you as much as I love him." I stated as Leo's mouth dropped. "I-i love you more. More than I have ever loved anyone Leo." I confessed. Leo stared at me as if he was asking 'are you serious?'. I pressed my lips against his. Him slowly syncing with me. Both of us still had tears running down our cheeks. "I love you so much more than anyone. Don't forget that Alex." Leo said before his lips reconnected with mine. He pushed me against the wall trying not to hurt me. He put his crotch against mine and I noticed he was hard. I moaned. He kissed me harder. "Al I love you babe." He mumbled. I ran my hands down his body slowly. He wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled down his boxers and pulled my shorts down. And lifted my shirt. "I guess you can go back to bed after all." Leo smirked at me. "Just go." I moaned. Leo brought us into our room and put us on the bed. "Alex!" Leo moaned. He pushed up against my heat. I let out a loud moan. "Me-Messi, do something!" Leo smirked at me and got off me. He started to rub himself and stare at me. "Mor-Morgan." He moaned. "Leo! Please!" I moaned. He got on top of me and kissed down my neck. Leo slammed into me. He continued to thrust slowly until I moaned 'faster.' Leo smirked and immediately went faster. "L-Leo f-fuck. I-I love you so mu-much." I said as I came on him. Leo's thrusts became sloppy and he soon came in his condom. He collapsed on top of me. His head was on my chest and he was still in me. "L-Leo." I mumbled. I put my hand in his hair. "Alex. That. Was. Awesome." Leo said as he kissed my neck.

Okay so I know I've never made an authors note but here it is straight from Beckham's posh, so I was thinking maybe to make a story that comes off of this one but about what happens with Servando and Christen. I know I already have one with Tobs and Ney, but I think it would be pretty interesting and cool. It would be third person tho because I don't want to write any sex scenes as a guy but when Christen comes along it will be her pov (idk for sure still working out the details.) but I just want to write it just to see if u guys like it and because like I said it'll be interesting. We'll talk to you soon I hope.
       Yours truly,
                 Beckhams posh 🙃