#26

When the kids were all asleep, Jaejoong told Kim that he wanted to have a bath first before they went to bed, so she went to fill it for him.

Kim: Joongie... The tub's full now... You can take your bath now...

Jaejoong: Okay....

Jaejoong walked into the bathroom and hugged Kim from the back.

Jaejoong: Yeobo ya... Share the bath with me...

He pulled her to face him and started kissing her. His hands slowly but skilfully slipped up her top and edged it upwards, then parted from their kissing to pull it off her. Then he pulled his own top off. Kim slipped off her shorts and undies, while Jaejoong pulled his bermudas and g-strings off. Kim walked over and got into the tub. She sat herself upright in the tub with her head resting on the ivory. Gently, Jaejoong went behind her and nudged her forward. She complied wordlessly, and Jaejoong slipped in behind her. Immediately, she leaned her body backwards against his. His hands coasted her shoulders and rested just above her breasts.

Her sun-kissed tan against his pure, ivory skin. Both of them submerged in warm water. Jaejoong was already hard, and she must know this, but both of them pretended to not notice.

Kim reached up to grab a loofah. She lathered it with body wash and held it over her shoulder for Jaejoong to take.

Kim: Lather me...

Kim said barely audible.

Jaejoong started with her neck, and coasted down to her petite but wide shoulders. Then her smooth back, that breathed and expanded, and then collapsed again. He scrubbed her hard, but lightly. Thoroughly, but lovingly. Jaejoong wanted to wash away all Kim's tiredness and soreness in her body. Her sides, and her arms, even her hands. Jaejoong covered them in clean, pure bubbles.

Jaejoong pulled Kim backwards, and she rested her head on his collar bone. Jaejoong kissed Kim's cheeks, and her eyelids, as he lathered her breasts. Her beauty made him dizzy. Jaejoong was drunk with love. Kim's lashes fluttered when Jaejoong breathed on them.

Jaejoong took some shampoo and oozed the liquid from the bottle and put some on Kim's head. Jaejoong massaged her hair with his hands until a mountain of bubbles arose.

Jaejoong removed the shower head from the place on the wall, and brought it over and turned on the warm water. It spilled away the lather from Kim's hair. The fountain rinsed her face. The water around them was filled with foam. Kim's skin was now slick to the touch. Jaejoong let his fingers graze Kim's smooth, reflective skin.

Kim: Joongie...

Jaejoong: You're clean now...

Jaejoong replied soothingly as he drained the tub.

Jaejoong rose from the tub to get Kim a towel. He placed it on her head and rubbed it to absorb the water. She stood up and dried the rest of her body. She then gave the towel to him. Jaejoong rubbed his hair, looking at Kim. Kim stole a glance at her husband.

Kim's thoughts: Jaejoong looked like a model in this position. His hair was still damp and draped messily over his eyes. His sculpted body glistening when the light hit the water droplets still on his skin. It was a beautiful sight.

Kim exited the bathroom while Jaejoong was still drying off. Jaejoong wrapped the towel around his hips and followed her. Kim's moved to their bedroom and was putting on her nightie beside the bed.

Her naked body in the dark was a strange sight. It was the first thing he saw, because she was so bright. Her skin shimmered like the sea. The moonlight streamed in from the window and drowned the room in deep light. She slipped into the bed and lied facing away from Jaejoong.