#20

One week later...

Kim's confinement month was finally over. Her wound has healed completely. And the guys were coming back tonight. Kim wanted to surprise Jaejoong when he came back and had specially arranged for her mum to take care of the kids overnight, so that she could spend some alone time with Jaejoong.

She stripped down to her birthday suit, and laid herself on the bed trying to find the most seductive pose she could think of to be in. She wanted Jaejoong to be flabbergasted when he walks through that door. After trying for a while she felt tired, as there was no call from Jaejoong at all, to tell her that he had arrived already. She started flipping some magazines randomly. But a few hours later, there was still no news from Jaejoong, and she slowly fell asleep on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later...

Jaejoong opened the door to their house and walked in. The house was unusually quiet. Void of the noise from his kids. Or Kim's music blasting in the house as she went about her chores and work. He dragged his luggage in and closed the door behind him.

Jaejoong's thoughts: Strange... How come no one seems to be around? They ALL know that I am coming home today... How come no one's home to welcome me?

Jaejoong: Honey... I'm home!!!!

Jaejoong called out. But there wasn't the usual chattering of small feet running towards the door to welcome him. And neither could he hear Kim's warm response. He walked into the house and checked the kitchen and the kids' room. But no one was inside. Then he noticed that their master bedroom door was slightly ajar. He walked towards their room and pushed the door open...

There he saw Kim lying on their bed, beside a pile of magazines... Without a stitch on... His eyes scanned from her face, all the way down her entire body. He swallowed hard. They have been apart for an entire month, and he was missing her every single day when they were apart. How he wanted to hold her in his arms now and make love to her over and over again to make up for the time apart...

He walked over to the bed, climbed on and leaned in to kiss Kim softly on her lips. When he did, Kim stirred in her sleep, and opened her eyes. When she saw Jaejoong in the room, she shot up from the bed.

Kim: Joongie!!! What are you doing here???!!!!!

Jaejoong gave a look of surprise.

Jaejoong: Erm baby, I'm supposed to be coming back home today... So that's exactly what I'm doing now... coming back home... But where are the kids? And how come you are...

It suddenly dawned on Kim that she was naked, and she climbed back onto the bed, using the quilt to cover up her bared body. Jaejoong crawled closer to Kim when she got back onto the bed, and positioned himself in front of her. He was on all fours, and leaned his face so near to hers, until they were almost kissing.

Jaejoong: You don't have to say anything... I know... Once I saw you here... Alone...

Kim looked down in embarrassment.

Kim: I wanted to give you a surprise when you came back, and to spend some alone time with you... But I don't think it went very well...

Jaejoong reached his hand to her chin, and tilted Kim's face up to his.

Jaejoong: No baby.... Actually I think it went well... Cos I most definitely got a SHOCK when I saw you lying on our bed NAKED... You looked like Sleeping Beauty waiting for your Prince Charming to come give you the kiss of life... So that's what I did... And you did spring to life after I kissed you.... Didn't you?