#13

Three years later...

Kim: Stay near me Hugo, don't get lost!

Kim shouted at her hyperactive three-year-old boy to keep him from running to far from her. She had brought the kids to the airport to receive their dad, and god-dads. They were just coming back from touring in Japan. It's been three years already, and the twins are now both three years old. So they were up and hopping, and Kim often have to run after them in the shopping malls. But they are always really sweet to Kim, giving her little hugs and kisses whenever they felt that Kim was depressed and stressed out from taking care of them. Kim really appreciate that, cos she have to work and take care of them without Jaejoong around. It REALLY takes its toll on Kim's energy level everyday. Kim would always be totally exhausted at the end of each day.

Hugo: Mummy, Mummy, come here quick! I think I see Daddy!

Kim looked on as her cute little three year-old boy exclaimed in excitement.

Kim: OK, OK I'm coming.

Kim walked over with faster steps, carrying Miki in her arms. Kim carried Hugo up when she reached him too so that he could have a better view.

They had already got their bags, and when they saw Kim and the kids, the guys pushed Jaejoong onto the trolley as if he was also one of the luggages and pushed the trolley over to where they were standing. Max and Xiah pushed the rest of the luggage behind.

U-Know: Special delivery for you ma'am! Please sign for it!

Hugo: Uncle U-Know!

Miki: Uncle Micky!

Both struggled to get down and over to their god-dads. Kim smiled, and squatted down to place them down. Then both of them toddled over to their respective god-dads.

U-Know: Hugo, how are you my boy!

U-Know carried the boy in his arms and flinging him up and down.

Micky: Miki, my little princess, how have you been?

Micky also carried Miki in his arms, and giving her a kiss on the cheeks.

Kim was so amused looking at them that she didn't realize that Jaejoong had got down from the trolley and walked over behind her.

Jaejoong: ...How are you baby? Good? Are the kids giving you trouble?

Jaejoong placed his arms around Kim's waist and gave her a peck on her neck. Kim turned around looked at Jaejoong, turned back to look at the kids playing with the guys, then back at him.

Kim: What do you think?

Kim replied smiling.

Jaejoong: It's been hard on you haven't it? Oh my poor baby, come let me give you a hug.

Jaejoong turned Kim around and gave her a long hug, and he pulled away and placed his forehead on hers. Looking into her eyes, he whispered.

Jaejoong: I'll make it up to you ... later...

Kim felt a shiver go through her. There was that cheeky sparkle in his eyes again... Kim placed her hands on his face, pulled his face closer, and gave him a long passionate kiss.

Max: Hey that couple kissing over there! Can we go now! This ain't really suitable for kids over here to see you know!

Max's voice rang through Kim head.

Jaejoong and Kim broke apart and rushed over to join them. After loading their luggage onto Kim's large 8-seater Volkswagen, they embarked on the long drive homeward. The kids were seated at the second row together with Micky and U-Know, whom were practically kids again, making fools out of themselves in front of the kids. Max and Xiah sat at the back row. The guys never could hide their "immaturity" in front of the kids or Kim. ALL FIVE of them. No matter what, they always managed to make the kids and Kim smile in the worst situations. Maybe that's why Kim fell in love with Jaejoong. He kept her happy, in all possible ways...