Kim reached for the light switch in her room once she entered. She always had a thing about the dark. She never liked it. Never felt at ease in it. And once Kim realized that she was alone in the room of total darkness, she couldn't bear it. Had to switch on the lights fast. Then Kim felt something grab her and pull her deeper into the room of total darkness. Kim wanted to scream but she felt a pair of lips engulf hers. Unsure of what was happening and who this person was, Kim struggled to break free. But the person's arms were tight around her waist and had her hands both "subdued". There was really nothing Kim could do to free herself. Kim kept thinking about Jaejoong. Hoping that he'll come back soon enough to save her out of this situation. Kim's eyes started burning up, as she thought about what would happen next. Drops of tears eventually fell from the corners of her eyes.

Jaejoong: Why are you crying baby?

Jaejoong's soothing and caring voice rang through Kim's thoughts. Kim opened her eyes and stared through the darkness. Somehow Kim managed to see a pair of eyes glistening from the limited light that came in front the windows. It was Jaejoong no doubt. Kim felt his hands reach for her face, brushing the tears away. Then he reached for the light switch and the bright lights came on, hurting Kim's tear engulfed eyes, and revealing the face of her "attacker". Kim stared at him in silence. Tears just kept pouring out. She was too glad that it wasn't someone else. And that she was safe. That was probably why Kim couldn't stop myself from crying. From happiness. But one thought circled my mind. How did he manage to come back before her?

Seeing that Kim was still crying, Jaejoong had this very apologetic look in his eyes.

Jaejoong: I'm sorry, I didn't think that it would scare you this much. I just wanted to give you a surprise. I didn't think that you would be so upset ...Next time I won't kiss you like that in the dark again....I thought you would recognize that it was me...apparently you didn't...

There was a tint of disappointment when Jaejoong said that. It wasn't that Kim couldn't recognize him. But it was just too much for her to take. Being already phobic about the dark and all. Kim just wasn't thinking straight. But somehow Kim had to do something to make Jaejoong realize that. Kim grabbed Jaejoong's shirt, and reached to place her head on his chest. No response.

Kim: Jaejoong...I know that you had good intentions in mind. But...you must understand that I have a phobia of the dark. What you did just pulled me off my limit, and scared the hell out of me. I couldn't even think optimistically. All I was thinking just now was...

Kim looked up at Jaejoong.

Kim: You. For you to come to my rescue. To save me from this. I don't want you to think otherwise. I want you to know that I'll ALWAYS be YOURS. YOURS, and ONLY YOURS ALONE. I love you.

With that Kim gave Jaejoong a long passionate kiss.

Kim could feel Jaejoong's arms going around her. More and more tight. Then he reached to dim the lights and slowly moved themselves towards the bed. After what seemed like eternity, they separated their interlocking lips. He was still on top of her, fingers interlaced together. They didn't say anything, they just glazed into each others' eyes lovingly. Then he got up suddenly and ran into his room, as if something struck him suddenly. Kim could hear him rummaging through his stuff and after a while he emerged back from the door. His clothes were in a mess, and so was his hair. Kim rolled over onto her stomach and bent her knees.

Kim: What were you looking for? Maybe I can give you a hand? You look a mess now. Come over here, I'll fix you up.

Kim signalled Jaejoong to come over.

As Jaejoong started walking over, the doorbell rang, and he walked over to open the door instead. It seemed to be room service, though Kim couldn't recall myself ordering anything. Jaejoong returned pushing a tray with a bottle of champagne and a bouquet of blue and white roses.