#19

Two and a half weeks later...

It was a long one month for Kim, as they guys had to start on their publicity in Japan, and that meant that Jaejoong couldn't be around as much as he would like to be. Moreover it was her confinement month, so there were a lot of things that she couldn't do - like wash her hair or bathe.

Kim could hardly wait for the month to be over, and to get rid of the bothersome rules that her mum had stringently made her keep to. Moreover, when the month is over, the guys will be back home. And Kim would be able to see Jaejoong in person, and the kids would be able to see their dad and god-dads.

It was almost the end of her confinement month, and her wound had already fully healed. She had just put the kids to bed, and was climbing up to bed to have some much needed rest when the phone rang.

*Ring ring*

Jaejoong: Hey honey, how are the kids and you doing?

Kim: We're doing well... But we missed you. Did you miss us?

Jaejoong: Of course I did...

Kim: Really?

Jaejoong: Cross my heart and swear to....

Kim (interupting Jaejoong): Okay okay I believe you, there's no need for you to swear... Hee hee...

Jaejoong: Honey, you have NO IDEA how MUCH I missed YOU....

Kim: I know... Cos I missed you as much too....

Jaejoong: GOSH!!! I can't wait to come back and to hug and kiss the kids...

Kim: ONLY the kids?

Jaejoong: And YOU of course... How can I forget YOU? I'm missing you everyday.... I... I... Hang on... Go away guys, don't eavesdrop on my conversation with Kim...

Jaejoong had noticed that the rest of the guys were leaning nearer and nearer to him on the sofa to eavesdrop on what he was saying to Kim, so he shoved his way past all the guys and locked himself in the room before continuing the conversation.

Kim: Hee hee... Joongie, you're NOT gonna talk dirty to me are you? How come you are shooing the guys away?

Jaejoong: Actually.... I was thinking of that....

Kim: JOONGIE!!! Not in front of the guys!!!

Jaejoong: It's okay now... I'm alone in my room.... I've locked them out... You don't know how I missed you... How I missed holding you in my arms... Kissing your soft and moist lips... Caressing your body... ALL.... OVER... ALL... OVER...

Jaejoong looked down at his crotch, and realised that he was already having a hard-on, thinking about Kim.

Kim: Hee hee.... you are making goosepimples pop up all over my body Joongie... with your mushy talk.... Joongie??? You still there??? Heelllooooo.....

Jaejoong: Oooohhhhh noooo... Gosh baby, I'm getting hard just thinking about putting my hands on you... Now I need to calm myself down...

Kim: Ha ha ha... Sweetie... You need my help?

Jaejoong: How are you going to help me when you are not here NOW?!!!

Kim: Let's talk online then... Then I can see you... AND... You can see me....

Jaejoong: OKAY!!!